Your comic con coverage.

Heroes season 3 made huge changes, which I shall list in black so I'm not scolded:

Peter no longer has his powers, Sylar can heal, Claire is turning against Noah, and Mohinder is now a feak

It's an awesome show, which I love. I also didn't hate season 2, but it was nowhere as good as season 1.

So Peter is now Sylar of Season 2 and at the end of Season 3 he no longer will be basically. Yay for rehashed storylines.

I will back you up for watching Heroes, I have been watching all season and liking it fine, even if the quality is a little inconsistent.

I can do this because everyone I know has already banished me to the arctic tundra for watching the show, even though they swear by Christian Slater in My Own Giant Forehead. "WE NEED TO BUY A FRIDGE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." See you in hell!

So many people outright hate it that I suspect it is a little like chewing on tasty lead paint - let's enjoy it now before the permanent damage sets in.

Oh Heroes, how you had such a unique concept and then went about copying the X-men, and forgetting about character's powers every season.

Anyways, I still watch it, and here are my thoughts.

1) HRG is the only well developed character. He is also one of the few characters with rational thought.
2) Peter's intelligence is inversely related to his powers
3) What the hell happened to the Irish chick who got sent to a future that doesn't even exist anymore? (remember her from season 2?)
4) Hiro and Ando should get their own series where they go on wacky adventures ala Mr. Peabody and Sherman.
5) So, not going to do anything with the turtle, are they?
6) As all the heroes are becoming "depowered" with the eclipse, I hope HRG pulls out a gun and says "I just gained the power to shoot people." He then shoots people and they die.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod