Choices...[and why you should just buy XCOM] (renamed)

With time. You have to reach a certain level. I originally started with a 4-man squad so people were leveling much slower.

And can I just say, having a squadmate die is earth shattering. Like, I want to punch someone. It seriously crippled the team when Dan was dead. Assault is such a necessary class. Almost as epic as team sight Sniper.

Batman Begins was so great.

But on a related note, I'm considering getting this though I usually can't stomach tactics RPGs. It's weird. I LOVE RPGs, and I LOVE tactics games, but the two together are like milk and diet pepsi.

I'm enjoying it greatly, but I'm starting to hit that point where I remember...tactics games always hit that point where I start realizing I've made a horrible mistake on my money allocation.

I built way too many workshops my first time through.

And Longo, I don't really think of it as a Tactics RPG so much as a pure tactics game. In fact, the only character development is the kind of stuff happening in this thread. You can play it super cold blooded and not give a shit about your soldiers. I have far too many names on my memorial wall.

Longo_2_guns said:
Batman Begins was so great.

But on a related note, I'm considering getting this though I usually can't stomach tactics RPGs. It's weird. I LOVE RPGs, and I LOVE tactics games, but the two together are like milk and diet pepsi.

It isn't really an RPG, even if that word is used a lot. It's a pure tactics game, but not an RPG. Beyond picking something when you level up a soldier, it lacks any real RPG features. Good game, though. I'm still enjoying it.

So i restarted, and so far i've got a squad of 5 and am yet to lose a single soldier. Have autosave turned on this time and everything seems to be fairly good, except for the flickering trucks thing.

Regret having a team made of predominately snipers. Need more support but too lazy to level up more people.
Maybe when someone dies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod