Boardgaming for Charity

Hey guys.

The past couple of months I have been frequenting this hobby store near where I live, met some new people and played a ton of new board games that I enjoyed immensely.

The place has a group that runs a podcast, titled Board Gamers Anonymous, and they are participating in a charity for Extra Life. Basically they want to hold an event on November 2nd for the charity, a 25 hour game-a-thon for tabletop games. I will be participating at that for sure, and running some games late at night for people.

But we are also taking donations to Extra Life on our individual pages. I basically am asking if you feel like donating to the cause, please do so. My personal page is here for donations. You can also just donate directly on your own if you wish. Either way is fine of course.

And if you live in the NY/NJ area and want to come down and play board games for a few hours, and don't mind donating some cash to a good cause, come on down November 2nd to Staten Island.

You guys are good peoples, and I hope that you do help out with this cause. Thanks again.

This is awesome Links. I actually try to make it a point to donate to small things like this. Unfortunately that portion of my budget is going to a coworkers event revolving around her son's leukemia.

Bretimus_v2 said:
This is awesome Links. I actually try to make it a point to donate to small things like this. Unfortunately that portion of my budget is going to a coworkers event revolving around her son's leukemia.

No worries. In fact if you like i'll send some money way to that too.

If I was around NY I would be all over that.

I've had Twilight Struggle for about 2 years now, but no one to play with. :(

I'm in Omaha quite a bit actually. I have family in Papillion and my sister just moved there a couple months ago too.

sounds like fun in Omaha for sure.

On the NY front, of course any donations, even if its a dollar, are welcome of course. Please give if you can!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod