• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mattimeo48

Rookie
Anyone around here ever do the whole plasma donating thing? I'm a poor college student wanting some cash to buy games here and there who has had no problems donating blood in the past and who is almost freakishly used to being poked with needles (I was on accutane for way too long). I can't seem to find here on campus who has done it, so my only option is to turn to teh internets for help.

What's it like and how does it compare to donating blood? I read somewhere that it takes significantly longer as well...somewhere around 4 hours, I think. Is it difficult to do it twice a week? The place nearby pays $25 for the first time you go a week, and $40 the second.

Also, does turning to selling my body prove how desperate I am for some cash? Haha, wow...I feel like a whore.

Don't forget that other bodily fluid you can donate for money. The procedure takes far less than 4 hours, is easy to do more than twice a day, and you don't even need to be penetrated! (Unless that's part of your procedure)

Haha, I'm not tall enough. You have to be at least 5'11" to be accepted from most places. Alas, I have to keep doing that pro-bono.

Teehee...bono sounds like bone-o.

Penis.

Wait...you have to be 5'11" to donate sperm?! That's the stupidest fucking rule I've ever heard!

I'm Ok though, I'm 6'...BOO-YAH!

MattAY said:
Wait...you have to be 5'11" to donate sperm?! That's the stupidest f****** rule I've ever heard!

I'm Ok though, I'm 6'...BOO-YAH!
Slam dunk over the little man!

Don't think you make much money donating sperm anyway.

Accutane, is that the acne medicine that actually works? And they draw blood every month to make sure you don't have AIDS or something? Yea, I remember that.

keepithowitis said:
How do you even donate sperm? Do you like beat it into a cup? How does that go down?

They just ask you to bring in all your sheets, socks and underwear and they extract it.

How else do you think it is done?

:?

StalfrosCC said:
keepithowitis said:
How do you even donate sperm? Do you like beat it into a cup? How does that go down?

They just ask you to bring in all your sheets, socks and underwear and they extract it.

I think it was in response to this. It kind of implied there would be a lot of sperm there. Sheets and underwear is understandable...not possible to extract for donating purposes...but you were being sarastic anyway.

Rekkie7 said:
StalfrosCC said:
keepithowitis said:

I think it was in response to this. It kind of implied there would be a lot of sperm there. Sheets and underwear is understandable...not possible to extract for donating purposes...but you were being sarastic anyway.

Just because the both of you are slow and don't understand the comedy cliche of a sperm covered sock doesn't make my joke any less funny.

keepithowitis said:
I can safely say I've never ejaculated into a sock.

Never.

You should try. You know those mornings when you are alone and horny but don't feel like getting up? Just get your sock off your foot or pick one up from the floor, slip it on your wang and then go to town. When you are done just toss it with the rest of your dirty clothes and then roll over and go back to sleep. The sock is just so damn convenient.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod