Donating Plasma

Have you ever donated plasma for cash?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i used to donate plasma when i was dirt poor. id keep a few dollars for cigarettes and give the rest to my roommate for bills.

it usually only took 60 to 90 minutes. you'd be hooked up to the machine which would pump out the blood, run it through a centrifuge, and then pump the blood, minus plasma, back into you. theres not much that can compare to the feeling of cold blood being pumped back into you and it begins to re-circulate through you body, brrrr!

Stal, I got your joke before I made that post.
Clockworks, I haven't been circumcised either, I feel ya.
Frozen... I'm gonna have one of those mornings, and then remember that post and burn all my socks.

I actually have felt the cold blood sensation. Once you become "well-adjusted" to donating blood, sometimes they will ask you to donate blood with the help of a fancy machine that separates the blood and gives back everything they don't need. It's one of the strangest sensations...up there with watching a doctor hack your big toe apart to remove gigantic in-grown toenails.

That was an experience.

But back on topic...so no one has heard anything about donating plasma causing cancer or rapid de-evolution or spontaneous combustion, right?

keepithowitis said:
Stal, I got your joke before I made that post.

Then why the hell did you make me post about it again? You know what? I don't like you and as a matter of fact my Seahawks didn't start sucking until you came around with that Avatar.

Where is The Joker when I need him to hold me?

:evil:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod