What if Gorillas were allowed to play football?

What if Gorillas were allowed to play football?

• Oh wait Shawne Merriman already plays football

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ^What he said

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The_Joker

Rookie
For real.

Sup, fellow football fans?

How goes the rooting of the teams and such?

You all know who I root for. Can't wait for the season to start in less than a week now. I do a little NFL Vlog thing on youtube...no video, just audio. Here.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=the777joker777

I'll start trying to provoke some actual football discussion later. I'm tired and need to organize the bowls now.

PS: Wash your QB cuz D-Tapp is SACKIN!

33651_699w393h.jpg

Just one day until the season kicks off...last chance to join that GR pick em league that only has 5 members!

Colts: 35 Saints: 24

i believe that we should have orangutan play football instead of gorillas. anyway, i'm a Broncos fan , though i don't watch that much football.

Initial impressions:

1: LOL Jason David. My hearts go out to the NO defense, who was depending on this guy to turn their secondary around.

2: LOL Reggie Bust...though I actually somewhat expected this, Indy's Run D is very good against quick agile backs for the most part.

3: My 2nd favorite player in the league (Manning) looking awful nice. But goddammit I drafted Drill Bees in my fantasy league, if this is an omen...

4: Props to the Indy defense...all around, good Run defense and pass defense, Freeney isn't showing up on that stat tracker but he's earning his contract for sure.

5: And as I type this, Robert Mathis balls on Drill Bees's chin. Hell yes.

Joker's football opinions remind me alot of Jim Rome's and his listeners' - which makes me hate you/ ;):p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle