blaming gaming

Should gaming have stricter selling featurs?

• Yes, gaming in horible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, gaming is fine

• what does it matter, anyone can buy them

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkyle

Rookie
You know what I really hate is all these damn people out there blaming gaming for all the violence and wrongness in today's world. for the last fifty years people have blamed music for how shitty things are, now it's games. Yes games are violent and some games arn't right for all ages, but if you are letting your kids, and I know you have to know they are playing them. But if you are letting your kids play them then people can just shut up. I watched a recent forum where a couple of guys were bashing GT4 and I was amazed, like there is nothing else wrong out there then some video game. If you want to blame violence on something, try rotten cops, or the government who try harder than anyone to get you to kill for them. Don't know if I'm ranting and this makes no sence but it doesn't matter. What I want to say is everyone should stop blaming something or someone else with whats wrong with todays society and start looking at them selfs for the the true errors.

Kingkyle

How about game discs that turn into frenzied ninja shuriken when somebody below age opens the cover?

George Bush hates black people.

10pts for whoever can guess the reference.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Kanye West, nigga!

You seem so angry at "today's society", kingkyle.

noob_tn.jpg

kingkyle said:
If you want to blame violence on something, try rotten cops, or the government who try harder than anyone to get you to kill for them.

kingkyle said:
everyone should stop blaming something or someone else with whats wrong with todays society ...

What?

Record time for contradicting oneself in a post has now been set by Kingkyle.

Also, please tell me how the government tries harder than anyone to get you to kill for them, outside of military service, which is expected and in no way should a military train you to NOT kill. I've been around not too long, twenty five years this Friday, but never have I gotten the impression the government is trying to get me to kill for them.

Are you living in Burma by chance or the Sudan?

And corrupt cops? Please. Their actions started the L.A Riots back in 92. Or did they? Blame the cops for using excessive force on Rodney King, blame the rioters for starting to riot. There have been a lot of acts of violence committed by corrupt cops but you sound like you've seen too many movies.

lokness said:
George Bush hates black people.

10pts for whoever can guess the reference.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Hmm that last sentence seems familiar, but where could i possibly have seen it last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle