• 14-20 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-30 hours

• 30-40 hours

• 40+ hours

• Too many hours to visit this forum (est. 0%)

• Total voters

Haydi

Rookie
Simply wanted to know what might be the average amount of hours for today's gamers. Maybe I'm searching where to place myself among other nerds...

And if you are playing enough, I would like to know what would you do otherwise? Meaning, if there were no games, what would you do with the time you now spend gaming?

And do you make time to play games, or just spend the extra-time you would have anyhow?

I don't think everyone likes this type of topics, but for me it might just be interesting to know. And there doesn't seem to be very much action on the forums at the moment...

Answer:
Personally I don't spend enough time gaming at the moment. I mean that I have some games unfinished, but I have played only one game for about an hour this week. That's too little, concidering I have nothing better to do at the moment...

Sometimes, when I get some good game, I might play as much as 20hrs per week. After that I spend some time playing less. Don't know why, but that's how I function...

Maybe I would just watch television or read more, if there were no games. Socializing with other people might also be an option, but I'm really not that much into that...

I dont play WoW, I play everything else, so im around 30-40 hours, when im not in class or with friends or anything like that.

30-40 hours most likely. If I didnt have a full time job that would be 40+ easily.

If games didnt exist I would probably spend the time doing something productive like finding a cure for cancer.

4 - 10 on average. depends on my workweek and whats on TV and what im playing. when i was doing the legacy of kain games, it was closer to 6 or 7 a week. now that im into empire earth, its more like 15 a week easy.

0-4
Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to do a lot of gaming, which is a shame because I've got a lot of good games here that I haven't even started to touch yet.

Id say about 5 a week i just dont have alot of time to game anymore that and i have way too much on my mind to really play. Probably when i get some of the things togather i can start gaming again :) wish me luck all.

10 - 14 probably. I'm not really in the huge gaming rush right now, and I've had a fair amount of homework lately. I've recently been playing Civilization III Gold Edition (therefore no cheats, apparently), but that's been about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod