Bitches, I hate hospitals

My wife has been in the hospital since Monday with some pregnancy complications. But we're getting discharged tomorrow, probably! Still will have to stay in a place near the hospital (2 hours from home) for possibly up to two weeks though. :?

used44 said:
My wife has been in the hospital since Monday with some pregnancy complications. But we're getting discharged tomorrow, probably! Still will have to stay in a place near the hospital (2 hours from home) for possibly up to two weeks though. :?

Better get the ol' dog sled hitched up...

But seriously, I hope everything is alright.

Last time i was in the hospital for myself was like 4 years ago when i got my arm and toe cut from a glass coffee table.
Remember sitting in the waiting room bleeding for like 1.5-2hrs.

Hospital waiting times in Aus are pretty bad, although at least at the end of it you haven't spent anything other than time. And if you have to avoid work, you can go to a government office and be like 'need free money', so you get free money.

Personally, i tend to avoid hospitals. This isn't just because i don't like them, but fuck getting a supervirus. If it isn't life threatening, i simply refuse to go in now. At least at my local hospital the emergency is kept pretty far away from the wards.

So I had a second time under the knife, and this time no pain meds because "people abuse them, we dont want that liability"

i called bullshit on that
they told me to contact my family doctor
I told them she's on vacation, that's why I came here in the first place
"sorry Mr. Booth, looks like your shit out of luck"

...If I could use my right arm I would have choked a bitch

Icepick said:
So I had a second time under the knife, and this time no pain meds because "people abuse them, we dont want that liability"

i called bullshit on that
they told me to contact my family doctor
I told them she's on vacation, that's why I came here in the first place
"sorry Mr. Booth, looks like your s*** out of luck"

...If I could use my right arm I would have choked a b****
Go hang out the front and find the shady looking guy hanging around.
Buy stolen morphine
Take that shit with 1/2 bottle of vodka
Enjoy not feeling a damn thing.

so the victoria order of nurses have been checking in on the wound every other day and good news everyone! mother fucking infection spread, I have to go back and get cut up some more

seriously, as a kid playing in dirt and grime I never got infected, now I can't even lay around the house without picking up some type of virus

I more than likely made it worse by going camping, I'm at the point now where I'm considering sawing my arm off and just being done with it, unfortunately it's my good arm and that would kill my sex life

danielrbischoff said:
Dude, that's shitty. Just hit on all the nurses. Even the ugly ones. They'll love you for it.

already ahead of you, the one that came today is ugly as sin, but flash a little smile and I had her running out to get me "emergency" pain medication

getting high of socialized health care, fuck yeah

Canada needs to attract more tourists, I suggest we put up a big sign that says "Canada, we're not America!"

Oh my god I encountered so many cute nurses in my last month at the hospital.

I consider Used an honorary Canadian, he's polite, lives in a cold region, and seems pretty intelligent, not at all like his fellow Americans

Damn right.

Those nurses though, am I right? Especially in the maternity areas, it seemed. I had like 15 crushes. And eventually I was ranking them like The Joker.

used44 said:
Damn right.

Those nurses though, am I right? Especially in the maternity areas, it seemed. I had like 15 crushes. And eventually I was ranking them like The Joker.

checking out nurses while your wife is in labour... that's pretty cold even for me

canadian citizenship revoked

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle