Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams

Dear God, I just came. :shock:

Damnit...anybody have any tissue or paper towel? I can't see my fucking monitor.

Nice.

I wonder where they'll take the story, and if they'll finally add that multiplayer that the designer said he had cool ideas about, but no time to implement.

I don't see how an added mode could be a bad thing. As long as the single player doesn't suffer as a result then how is adding multiplayer going to kill it?

Rekkie7 said:
I don't see how an added mode could be a bad thing. As long as the single player doesn't suffer as a result then how is adding multiplayer going to kill it?
Yeah, they said the reason they didn't add it was to prevent the single-player from suffering. So if they honestly believe they can pull it off without hurting the single player campaign, I see no problem with including it.

Really, I feel it would hurt the whole atmosphere of the game. It would take away the feeling that you are the only person who is still sane and turn it into an average military shooter with super powers.

I know what Longo means. Rapture is a lonely world. I don't necessarily want to be controlling a squad of allies, nor do I want to run around in cramped deathmatch, not enjoying the sites and stories of Bioshock.

Multiplayer with everyone having gene splices would be out of control anyway.

I understand that line of reasoning. I simply feel otherwise. Especially if the ideas were as interesting and unique as implied.

I don't think I'd like it it was a simple Death Match with no depth or flair. That'd be too common.

But I'm not put off by the idea of multiplayer in general. Maybe I'm just a man of common tastes.

No.

NO.

NO!!!!

There is no need for a second one. There is no need to continue the storyline at all. There is no need to ruin such a great game by making it a fucking franchise. NO NEED AT ALL.

The more I think about it, the more I'm all for the sequel. If it's as good as the first, fantastic, we've another great game to play. If not, who cares? Just let it die, it'll take nothing away from the original.

This game looks pretty sick. Anyone else procrastinating at work and just readin up about it? Ha yeah, that's what i thought. But check this, the company i work for just developed this widget thing just for gamers and gaming websites and stuff. It pretty much lets you rank your favorite weapons from a bunch of different games. It's pretty sick, it even tells you what kinda killer you are. Yours truly a butcher fyi. But hey, check it out if you need a good distraction: www.top10widget.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle