Naughty Bear

schimmel

Rookie
I'm sure in passing you've heard about Naughty Bear. It's about teddy bears killing eachother in gruesome ways and watching their fluff fly. Because there is no blood (come on, these are teddies, remember?), the game has received the rating of "T," but in trailers, previews, and screenshots it seems to be the most violent, demented "T"-rated game I've ever heard of. It drops in just less than two weeks (June 29h), but I'm kind of excited for it, hence the topic. Anyway, there's a preview here if you wanna read about it. It'll retial for $50 instead of the usual $60. Anyone picking it up?

Needs to be a PC version.

So then there will be a blood mod within 20 minutes, and an enhanced gore mod withing a couple days.

I want to play it, but I don't think i'll pick it up any time soon. Maybe in a year or two when the price is like 19-29 bucks.

madster111 said:
Needs to be a PC version.

So then there will be a blood mod within 20 minutes, and an enhanced gore mod withing a couple days.
I find it funny that you want a mod that completely goes over the purpose of the game.

2.5 From IGN.
D+ from GR.

I'm sensing a pattern. lol

Will definitely have to rent this for the shit of it.

This game SHOULD NOT be rated T. There's nothing that pisses me off more than some douchebag 13 year old kid playing Halo defining the term "troll". And now he's legally allowed to. FACK!

I foresee many lawsuits and protests banning video games in the future.... I don't agree with the Jack Thompson's of the world but I would agree that this needs to be M. It will still make a small impact since their are sensible parents out there.

As for the game, it looks hilarious. I've heard it can be repetitive though so we'll see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo