[OT] - Bioshock Infinite

Kijan

Rookie
Welcome to the official thread for

bioshock_infinite_logo.jpg

Release date: 2012
Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360
Numbers of players: Singleplayer, Multiplayer?

Screenshots:

WASHINGTON_FINAL.jpg

bioshock-infinite-screen-4-1024x576.jpg

Bioshock Infinite is the third installment in the Bioshock series. Out of the sea and doomed city of Rapture it takes place in the sky, in the American isolationist paradise of Columbia. Recently revolution turned the place into a war zone. Do you have what it takes to survive and solve its mysteries?

Links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WDQ4FhslSk --> trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEBwKO4RFOU --> 15 minutes of gameplay footage.

I for one am looking forward to another dose of 'Bio'shocking goodness. :D

I am definitely getting this on release day! It looks brilliant!

I'm interested in seeing what the ties to Bioshock are since it's a prequel. Apparently this is where plasmids were first introduced to the world so it should be a nice little experience :D

I've played several hours worth of Bioshock and BS2, but never completed either. And yet I'm still really intrigued by this.

I loved Bioshock 1 but could never finish it because of stupid compatibility issues with windows 7 -_-
so I am definitely looking forward to this one, if not a day 1 purchase than probably a day-whenever-i-have-60-bucks-laying-around purchase

Looks incredibly good. Really neat concepts in play. The in-game cinematic stuff is unreal.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I've played several hours worth of Bioshock and BS2, but never completed either. And yet I'm still really intrigued by this.

Really? I'd understand for the second one... it felt like a watered down BS1.

But after the grand twist in BS1 I could not put the game down until I've finished it. As a good guy. Then I felt tears sliding down my cheek. Manly tears. :D

I have always wanted to play both games completely through but lose interest because i feel the gameplay controls are too stiff.

cyberjim2000 said:
Cool, I'm in a mood for some steampunk action. Have any of you guys played the older System Shock games?

I did not... but I would really like to. Sadly I have yet to obtain a fully functional copy. I did hear only praise though. :)

Must have been one hell of a game when it came out.

I'd love to play the System Shock gams too but they're really hard to find anymore.... I'm sure I could get one on a download service but there's gotta be a Goodwill with a copy in it somewhere.

danielrbischoff said:
I'd love to play the System Shock gams too but they're really hard to find anymore.... I'm sure I could get one on a download service but there's gotta be a Goodwill with a copy in it somewhere.

gog.com should really add them on their list. :)

I can indefinitely wait for this. The other two games have their moments and are certainly "innovative", but that doesn't stop them from being boring and monotonous.

Also, Bioshock 2's multiplayer plays worse than anything I've ever played before.

I guess this is a counterpart to Resistance.

Everyone's played it, never got into it, but was at least somewhat interested in the 3rd.

I've never played a single Bioshock game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod