[OT] - Bioshock Infinite

De-Ting said:
TheJx4 said:
never got into it

[/this]

I was speaking in general. That's how a lot of people feel about Resistance. That's how a lot of people feel about Bioshock.

Maybe if you'd stop nitpicking, you would see that I was comparing the reception of the`series', not the games themselves.

I enjoy both Bioshock and Resistance... for different reasons however.

I'm wondering if Bioshock Infinite will also have such a huge plot twist a la BS1. Would be fun. :D

Besides that I'm thinking about how they will incorporate 'moral' choices in the game... I think I've heard somewhere that it will somehow affect your relationship with your partner. I'm curious how it will work. :D

Kijan said:
danielrbischoff said:
I'd love to play the System Shock gams too but they're really hard to find anymore.... I'm sure I could get one on a download service but there's gotta be a Goodwill with a copy in it somewhere.

gog.com should really add them on their list. :)

Yeah but I doubt we'll see it on there soon since EA owns the rights to the franchise.

I've never tried it when I played Bioshock but when you play the game on the hardest difficulty, you'll come up with crazy stuff to survive. Like a friend of mine said he used telekinesis to do all sorts of stuff like picking up wine bottles and bringing them to a flame to make molotov cocktails or play catch with the splicer that throws fireballs.

I mainly excited about Infinite because it's a definitely a change of scenery from Rapture.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/01/15/biosh ... -specs-pc/

Let’s talk DX11, though—which features does Infinite support?

Kline: We have some great DX11-only features that I think gamers will really appreciate. First, there’s Contact Hardening Shadows that take advantage of DX11′s Shader Model 5. These look much more realistic than the shadows available on DX10 hardware. Next up, AMD’s High Definition Ambient Occlusion (HDAO) takes advantage of DirectCompute to add extremely high-quality micro-detail to indirect shadowing in the scene, which greatly increases visual fidelity. We also provide an alternate post-processing mode that uses Compute Shaders to implement Diffusion Depth of Field, creating a softer and more photographic look to portions of the scene that aren’t in focus. And finally, our implementation of FXAA has a special version optimized specifically for SM5.

Wow, excellent bumb Sour. I didn't realize this thread was sitting around since 2011.

So is this good PC support? I'm always confused when it comes to the features PC gamers care about.

danielrbischoff said:
Wow, excellent bumb Sour. I didn't realize this thread was sitting around since 2011.

So is this good PC support? I'm always confused when it comes to the features PC gamers care about.

Meh...I don't really give a damn about stuff like that.

If you venture over to the hardforum though...holy shit watch out.

danielrbischoff said:

This is indeed good pc support.

the size of the game install for recommended is 10gb higher so it could be a hint of a hd texture pack which would be even greater pc support.

I've got a... 360 copy preordered I think. My new Mac has the recommended settings for this game. Should I switch that preorder to a $60 Steam card?

Anyone planning on playing this game with the PS Move? lol

Oh baby, I cannot WAIT to get immersed into this world. Pre-ordered for 360 (sorry GL).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod