Best/Worst Animal Friends in Gaming

used44 said:
Shadowmere is a boss. I never did the Dark Brotherhood quest, but it was the first thing by brother did so he had Shadowmere with him for the entire game. He would jump off a cliff or stomp an old witch to death without a moment's hesitation.

Dark Brotherhood is always what I do first so I have my trusty Shadowmere.

I thought your post was just highlighting the line "I know how you feel, I lost my dad." because damn that's a funny line.

Favourite:
ani157.gif

Me and this guy were tight

Least Favourite:
343480-keaporagaebora_large.png

Technically not a side kick, but still

The owl that sits in a tree near the stairs to Kakariko Village can be skipped without the use of any items at all, thanks to a sign next to the stairs. If you get close enough so that the action icon changes to "Check", you can avoid triggering the owl's speech. This can usually be done with a backflip or sidehop into the "Check" trigger range. Once you are next to the sign, you must get out of the owl text trigger. You can either edge along the wall until you are out of the check trigger, or you can pause/unpause and do a backflip or sidehop on the next frame to leave the check trigger. Pausing allows you to backflip or sidehop without reading the sign.

Oh the lengths people will go to - to avoid speaking with the owl.

used44 said:
Shadowmere is a boss. I never did the Dark Brotherhood quest, but it was the first thing by brother did so he had Shadowmere with him for the entire game. He would jump off a cliff or stomp an old witch to death without a moment's hesitation.

28252277.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod