Custom Gaming Chairs, What Are My Options?

pexaj

Novice
Well, the title states it pretty well IMO. I’ve been wanting a gaming chair for my pc setup, just to help “complete it” if you know what I mean.
:wink:
However, I don’t want just any gaming chair; I’m actually wanting 1 with custom-graphics/artwork since I’m an art lover at heart. But I also would like it to be high-quality like the SecretLab gaming chairs, etc.

I have already tried contacting some of the manufacturers I have found via web searches but haven’t been able to find someone who does it. :’( And I just really have the feeling that SOMEONE out there does it, I just haven’t found them yet. So I figured, “Hey, I can at least make a post on 1 of the forums asking & see if anyone might be able to steer me in the right direction. You never know until you try, right?”

So, I think I’ll just leave it at that & see if I get any responses. If any of you need more details or feel the need to ask me any other questions about this little personal project of mine, please feel free to do so! I’ll be sure to fill you in!

Well, the title states it pretty well IMO. I’ve been wanting a gaming chair for my pc setup, just to help “complete it” if you know what I mean.
:wink:
However, I don’t want just any gaming chair; I’m actually wanting 1 with custom-graphics/artwork since I’m an art lover at heart. But I also would like it to be high-quality like the SecretLab gaming chairs, etc.

I have already tried contacting some of the manufacturers I have found via web searches but haven’t been able to find someone who does it. :’( And I just really have the feeling that SOMEONE out there does it, I just haven’t found them yet. So I figured, “Hey, I can at least make a post on 1 of the forums asking & see if anyone might be able to steer me in the right direction. You never know until you try, right?”

So, I think I’ll just leave it at that & see if I get any responses on Chair Comforts by Sarah Wengies. If any of you need more details or feel the need to ask me any other questions about this little personal project of mine, please feel free to do so! I’ll be sure to fill you in!
Thanks to anyone here who can help!

Hi! Consider exploring custom gaming chair options from independent artists on different platforms. Some crafters offer personalized designs. Ensure the chair's build quality meets your standards, similar to brands like SecretLab. Good luck with your project!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133