Best Christmas gifts that you DIDN'T ask for

We moved into our first home last valentines day and never have been able to afford satelite w/ the HD reciever (no point in getting a regular cheapo reciever if I have a 1080p tv right?) .. we had to chose between internet and satelite, and we picked the obvious.

Well this year the mother in law told us that she was doing something 'different' for presents and decided to do couples gifts, right away I thought of satelite and joked about it with my wife... a few days later we are opening the gifts and BAM! HD reciever and a letter saying we got pre paid HD TV for half a year and they will be installing it on tuesday.

Best.Non.Asked.For.Present.EVER!

^ That is KICKASS! I've wanted HD cable forever now and all I have is standard. I found out that my building (which is DirecTV wired already) isn't wired for HD cable at all so even if I could afford it I couldn't have it

I got one of those toys, a monkey playing the cymbols toy.

Best Thing Ever.

Who wants my 360?

The present I wasn't expecting and fell in love with was a handmade rare wood pen in a wooden box from my lady's parents. Looked the company up in the local trade fair directories and it must have cost a fortune. The very cheapest they do hover about £60. It's gorgeous!

All my girl got me was a bottle of olive oil. True story. :(

i didn't really get anything i asked for or anything i wanted, but my friend on the other hand got a ping pong table, an iPod touch, and a new wallet(complete with $350), and he didn't ask for any of it :p

I think he meant the cooking thing.

Put her in her place, mala! :p

dishes-do-them-now-demotivational-poster.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod