Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kmg0 said:
Guan_Yu said:
I'm a virgin still.

SEX CAN WAIT, MASTURBATE!!!
For 3 years I've been trying to figure out what exactly is that word. Masturbate......:( the definition goes nothing into Greek or Latin. Smartness only goes so much. Then you hit pop culture. :oops:

Actually, it comes from latin. Manus=>hand and stuprare=>to defile

im actually kinda happy with the amount of people that are, especially younger people =) its good to wait till youre older, too many people around here lost their virginity when they were 12, 13, 14..

To answer the Question yes i am still a virgin. and personaly i dont really care to have sex its not like some big rush or else in the end you end up sleeping with so many people, so not worth it. Im saving it til marrage,

Thanks for your time.

No, Im not. BTW, what Simsy said is totally true.

My first time was with some slut whose pussy I could fit my entire body into probably if I tried.

Sex with my fiance though is great, the feeling we get and the look, we are in love and it just feels great. I would really make sure you feel like you truly love the person, and have sex with them, so you won't regret it, and you make sure you can stand the sex with them, since it really is a major part of a relationship.

Btw, your first time will suck, it will not be satisfying, but the more sex, the better you are. Don't be discouraged if your 10 second time when you lose your virginity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle