• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
shippo515 said:
haha!!! earlier on this post someone typed where do babies come from i am 12 years old and i no that!!
What do the words: "It", "was", "a", and "joke" mean to you. What if you put them together.

White_Rabbit said:
He's 12, he probably didn't know the guy was joking. Let's cut him some slack.

He's going to get corrupted so horribly quick here. Just wait until TNO gets his hands on him...

Hey TNO, remember to send me the pix!

maca2kx said:
/\ Come on cut him some slack he's 12 years old, and he knows where babies come from!

Sam
White_Rabbit said:
He's 12, he probably didn't know the guy was joking. Let's cut him some slack.
No, i will not cut him any slack. Slack-cutting is too hard/im too lazy to do it. Plus, the only things i cut are Hash and Meat. Ironically, those two things were what recently allowed me to lose my virtility

Simsy said:
White_Rabbit said:
TheMethodMAN said:
.... regret it since she was a psycho bitch....

Which one isn't?

Wow... that's not woman-hating at all... You better apologise to your mother. While you're at it, tell her I'm sorry too. ;)

Nah I love women! I just think they fuck guy's over about as much as we fuck them over.

I'll trash guy's too when I get the chance :).

PS. She says she doesn't care how sorry you are, that weird fungus won't go away.

Longo_2_guns said:
those two things were what recently allowed me to lose my virtility

Your, virtility? I'm sure you were aiming for virginity, and if you weren't then maybe virility but that may be the opposite of what you had in your head.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle