• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black_Star said:
Does it count if you have a dream about having sex?

lmao, this has happened to me several times.... and i mean, im actually putting work into how i **** the girl and s***. then i wake up thinking "yay im not longer a virgin!!!... o wait"

Guan_Yu said:
I'm a virgin still.

SEX CAN WAIT, MASTURBATE!!!
For 3 years I've been trying to figure out what exactly is that word. Masturbate......:( the definition goes nothing into Greek or Latin. Smartness only goes so much. Then you hit pop culture. :oops:

kmg0 said:
Guan_Yu said:
I'm a virgin still.

For 3 years I've been trying to figure out what exactly is that word. Masturbate......:( the definition goes nothing into Greek or Latin. Smartness only goes so much. Then you hit pop culture. :oops:

Masturbating it when you...when you....uhh...."pleasure yourself". :wink:

For a definition more suitable for someone like you, then here you go.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation

Wow, typewriter, that has to be the best wiki page I've ever read... Take a guess at what this is for:
Sexpatent01-excerpt.png

And I am still a virgin. But luckily I don't care too much.

Nope, I'm not. However, I have some advice to everyone who still is: wait for the right moment. I know you might not care at the moment, but your "first time" is something you're going to remember for a loooong time. Don't screw it up by doing it hurriedly with some drunk chick you don't give a damn for in your friend's basement during a party (no, I'm *not* speaking from personal experience).

Also keep in mind... your first time will almost certainly suck. Your "performance" will be crap, and it'll likely be over before you even realise it's started. There's nothing you can do other than suck up your ego and accept it. With time and practice, you'll get better.

And as for those of you who are planning to wait until you're married... keep in mind that sex plays a major part in a healthy and mature relationship, and that some people tend to become very different during sex. I'm not saying you should give every girl a spin just to see what she's like, I'm just saying it might not be a bad idea to inspect the plumbing before you buy the house, 'ya know?

Yes. Jared, stop contradicting yourself. I remember when you were all "omg sex is bad wtf are you guys doing it before marriage for?"

CloacalKiss said:
Chris_Hyde said:
Yes. Jared, stop contradicting yourself. I remember when you were all "omg sex is bad wtf are you guys doing it before marriage for?"

I'm not christian, idiot.

Don't know if you actually said that or not but eitehr way - You don't have to be a Christian to hold that belief.

Anyways, Mikey is right. Nothing wrong with waiting.

Besides, sex can be voer-rated. They joke in movies about the bored look in girls eyes (ie. Chasing Amy), but honestly...I'm sometimes the bored one. Then again the relationship is usually on the downfall then.

If you truely love the person it's great.

Otherwise, don't rush to cahnge your virginity. I was 18 when I first did it and even then it wasn't cool how it happened.I wish they were still breathing when it happened.... I felt so bad afterwards. (Kidding!)

slickbenjamn said:
Wow, typewriter, that has to be the best wiki page I've ever read... Take a guess at what this is for:
Sexpatent01-excerpt.png

And I am still a virgin. But luckily I don't care too much.

:shock:

I can't get banned for that, can I?

typewriter said:
kmg0 said:
Guan_Yu said:
I'm a virgin still.

Masturbating it when you...when you....uhh...."pleasure yourself". :wink:

For a definition more suitable for someone like you, then here you go.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation
I don't feel safe when people say they do it after that explanation.... :(

CloacalKiss said:
Chris_Hyde said:

I'm not christian, idiot.
Never said you were, idiot. I can just recall you saying all this crap, then you go and do it and now you're fine with it on certain conditions that you seem to think you met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle