Anyone else here eat healthy?

lokness said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
I don't eat healthy, but I am 6 foot even, altho about 250. I need to lose about 70. Be nice, but it's hard to do when you're stuck at school and the only decent food is a brown banana that costs a dollar.

How hard is it to bring your own food?

It's not, but when you have six hours between classes keeping stuff at a good temp and not crushed in your pack is a little hard.

gamerever07 said:
I do, I only eat food that are organic..

Waste of money. Clone yourself, and then make the clone eat the same food but inorganic. He'll live (taking out accidents, like a car wreck) to be 78, you'll live to 79.

I work the organic foods business, we have smokers, smokers! that only eat "organic food." WTF good is that?

I also believe that mid weight fat folks, like me and links, have good constitution, we're the barbarians of the DnD world.

I have a hard time with workout videos but P90X is hella fun. Mostly though I just enjoy doing some jogging/swimming.

I usually do my meditation and karate stuff for a workout...lately its been difficult because of REAL work, as it were.

God to be in college again.....

I started sweating just watching P90X once, I also had a slurpee and slim jim after work today.

I have both P90X and the Insanity DVDs...I've been meaning to start one cause I need to get back in shape again, but just don't have the time currently...I'm 6' and around 255lbs with plenty of muscle mass, but I could definitely lose some fat mass as well.

I have the Insanity workout. it's insane. :L

as far as eating healthy goes...I'm eating healthier, but i got really skinny once and hated the way I looked. The pictures are frightening. Under 200lb (180!) at a hair taller than 6'4"...In Texas, this is not the look you want.

Im 5'11" and weigh about 190lbs. Im not fat but no one will be carving statues of me anytime soon. Im not in as good of shape as I want to be. Mainly with running, I don't want to be as tired as I am currently after running three miles.

I watch what I eat, but not to the extent of calorie counting. I don't need to count calories when I am not eating processed foods because usually if I just eat three regular meals I get what I need for the day. Im not trying to be perfect, just want to be able to do my job without feeling like crap.

doing cross country in high school has had a long term effect on my insanely slim physique.
although i have dabbled in very unhealthy eating and i found a perfect balance today. I can pretty much eat anything I feel I am 6'0 and 160, and that is me weighing more than I ever used to.

Beef 1-2 times a week
Chicken 1-2 times a week
Fish Once a week
Pasta 1-2 times a week
Salads 2-3 times a week
Vegetables 3-4 times a week
Steak Once a week
Average 3/4 to a full bag of milk a day
Cereal monday-friday breakfast
Fruits everyday
pizza once every 2 weeks
fast food once a monthish

I know they say to have like a servng of veggies everyday and whatever else everyday for a complete balanced nutrition yada yada , but im pretty well regular and im not one of those fat idiots who stuff their face with fast food twice a day and order a whole pizza for myself in one sitting. just take it easy on fried foods and you should be good to go

also, I do keep up with the excersise quite regularily, gym 4-5 times a week.. go for runs, that could slim down the fattest fuckers out there. burn that energy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod