Wooo, lets get Dirtah and healthy!

I'm by no means a neat freak or germophobe...

I honestly think one of the reason I hardly ever get sick (like twice a year - never anything worse than a common cold) is because I chew my fingernails...It kinda sounds odd, but I never wash my hands other than after I use the restroom....

Green_Lantern said:
I'm by no means a neat freak or germophobe...

I honestly think one of the reason I hardly ever get sick (like twice a year - never anything worse than a common cold) is because I chew my fingernails...It kinda sounds odd, but I never wash my hands other than after I use the restroom....

I do the same, it's a "bad habit" but it saves on clippers.

^ Nah, it's flavour. A world without spice wouldnt be chaos...but you know, there'll always be something missing.

I'm an average man in terms of mess. I dont puts a SARS mask on and pick up crumbs, but I also dont wash my hands after a dump then eat a sandwich off the floor.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/03/02/berezow.germs/

I love this sort of stuff. Anyone here a total neat-freak, terrified of germs and the like?

I think this is spot on; we as a people are far to clean. Be less sickly kids about if they'd just kick them outside and romp for a bit.

i'm one of the biggest germophobes in the world. i got it from my dad, i'm like a slightly more tame version of monk.

and i NEVER, EVER, get colds. i wash my hands like 30 times a day. disinfect everything, etc. i always find a way to open doors when i'm out without using my actual hand, usually a sleeve or something. if i'm leaving a public washroom i open the door with paper towel or toilet paper, if there isn't a garbage can nearby i just drop it on the floor.

so many disgusting people who don't wash their hands have touched those handles, and everything else.

always so nice pissing in a urinal beside some disgusting reject who thinks hes a man, moaning at the stall, coughing up phlegm all manly like. zips up his pants and doesn't bother to wash his hands, you disgusting freak.

i avoid public buses like the plague. the thought makes me sick.

i'm not a neat freak though. clutter doesn't bother me at all. it actually comforts me. i clean things off with disinfectant, as well as underneath them. my house is always dirt/germ free and feels very clean, but there might be clutter about.

i also NEVER touch my face, ever. if i get an itch my shoulder goes to work. xD

and by never getting sick i mean it's been 2.5 years since i've had a cold. and ironically i woke up with a sore throat for the first time this morning. good timing for this topic imo. i've already gargled with saltwater and Listerine though. usually does the trick, along with drinking gallons of water.

Wow. I usually just carry a thing of hand sanitizer with me. I hardly ever use soap, but instead sanitizers and plain rubbing alcohol.

And I can always tell when the air is contaminated. There's a certain smell to it.

I'm not afraid of germs because I know that 99% of them are harmless.

I'm not some kind of germ stereotyper who thinks that all germs are out to get you. Fucking germists.

I live in a constant mess (my room) and work on cars for a living, often (read: usually) eating with dirty and/or oil covered hands food prepared by a small cafe by people with no gloves.
I'm the complete opposite of clean, and I simply do not care. All those clean freak fools don't have 1/10th the immune system I do. Lets see how clean they are when they go to a hospital to get stitches and catch a super bug.

I never wash my hands after a piss, either. ITR - why is your dick dirtier than your hands?
You're doing it wrong mate. If anything, you should clean your dick after touching it with your filthy hands.

Also, you ever touch the rubber hand rails on escalators?
One of the most common things found on them is sperm. Enjoy.
You're also using a keyboard right now, yeah? Dare you to lick it.[/i]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod