Wooo, lets get Dirtah and healthy!

madster111 said:
I never wash my hands after a piss, either. ITR - why is your dick dirtier than your hands?

do you realize how much splash back hits your hands when you're pissing in a urinal? you probably have 45 different specimens of urine on your hands. it's gross, you're gross.

i always piss directly into one of the holes to avoid splash back, but i'm inevitably still getting something in return.

Cubicals win. Why go economy class when you can go first class eh fellas?!

I never use urinals. I have issues, and refuse to let my dick be seen by one of those random guys who stand directly next to you when there's 8 other ones available.
No thanks. I stick to proper australian toilets, where there's absolutely 0% splash-back.

Erm...There's nothing to see though right Maddy?

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Or or! Hey, you would know eh Maddy?!

pffffffffffffffffffffffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I just piss in the sink. I get some strange looks and threats, but it's worth it.

Seriously, though, nothing to worry about when it comes to pee. You could drink it and be fine, since it's practically sterile. Poo, on the other hand, is full of toxins. That shit is bad for you.

Please remember that if consuming urine, it's best not to take from the first portions, since there is often bacteria and other very interesting organisms just waiting to escape from your leaky bits.

I don't. Save on paper and possibly save the home toilet. Public bogs have to be strong, never a chance to break those unless you can only fit in the handicap stall.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
I don't. Save on paper and possibly save the home toilet. Public bogs have to be strong, never a chance to break those unless you can only fit in the handicap stall.

You have made my day Eyebrows. Though you're absolutely right.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:

I don't have a problem with it either...

The absolute best is the shameless shitter (the ones without stall doors)...Who doesn't like holding a conversation with someone while you're taking care of business.

Green_Lantern said:
shameless s***ter
There's one of those in the restroom at Belmont Park, and it's the only stall so you can imagine how many people look around the corner.

Also, I don't know about you, but when I use a public toilet, I don't make courtesy noises. Nope. The only thing funnier than toilet humor is live toilet humor.

Green_Lantern said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:

I don't have a problem with it either...

The absolute best is the shameless s***ter (the ones without stall doors)...

have never seen one in Canada.

I wash my hands but I don't carry around a thing of Purel either. Also, I don't poop in public for the most part. Pooping is "me time". I don't need an audience.

Personal pet peeve: people who are one stall over and talking on the phone. Gross, pal. Just gross.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Personal pet peeve: people who are one stall over and talking on the phone. Gross, pal. Just gross.
I always wondered what the person on the other line would think if they knew you were chatting with them while taking a shit..

Sightless said:
Towelettes, guys. Way better than that liquid anti-bacterial thing.
Towelettes are a hassle and cause pollution.

Good for eating ribs, not for disinfecting.

Plus, "anti-bacterial liquid" sounds manlier than a "towelette"....what is that a lady towel?! Fucking frenchies -_-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle