Anyone else here eat healthy?

I'm 5'7 and 130...
but i'm also 5-10 years younger than most of you.
and i'm starting swimming again which should bulk me up a bit...
yeah..........

Since we're doing height and weight now, I'm 5'11" and 154. I was up to 160 half a year ago, but dropped down to 145 when I got back from England. I've slowly been getting my muscle back.

keepithowitis said:
I'm 5'7 and 130...
but i'm also 5-10 years younger than most of you.
and i'm starting swimming again which should bulk me up a bit...
yeah..........

I weighed 170 in 11th grade...

I'm 7'3 and about 450...
I'm older than most of you, so...
I wrestle bears and drink lakes.
(fyi bodyslamming a bear is the ultimate sign of disrespect)

Trippysmurf said:
I feel that if we've been eating certain foods since the dawn of civilization and we still exist, why stop now?

So that means milk, beer, bread, beef and fish.
I agree with this logic.

Unfortunately, i'm currently 123kg. I want to be 110, which means i'm on a diet now.
Which means slightly less food and a salad instead of a burger every now and then. Plus, more water. Less soda/coke.
And subway. Cheap and healthy if you do it right, so yeah.
I'm also out of the office and back on tyre fitting and mechanical, which means that recently (today) i had the joy of lifting a 6 speed auto gearbox. 3 times. And multiple wheels+tyres.
Which means that, basically, i was working out all day instead of sitting in an air-con'd office taking calls. I'm assuming that will help.

I'm 6'2, 270lbs.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
I don't eat healthy, but I am 6 foot even, altho about 250. I need to lose about 70. Be nice, but it's hard to do when you're stuck at school and the only decent food is a brown banana that costs a dollar.

How hard is it to bring your own food?

Since we're on stats im 5'8 at 169-ish 20 yrs old. This is the heaviest i've ever been. I'm trying to cut a few pounds, ideally 3kgs whilst keeping as much muscle as possbile which is why i created this thread, but the gamer stereotype is strong in here lol.

6'1" and 218. A little chubby. I'd love to be under 200.

I cook dinner every night, and it's usually pretty healthy. Mostly chicken and fish (ok, 99% of the time it's chicken or fish). My problem is I rarely eat breakfast or lunch. So my metabolism is not really working to it's full potential. I really need to fix that.

It feels weird being, like, the most thin guy in here. Like, the only people thinner are Trippy, who's Jewish, and Keepit, who's a borderline shota, and I never realized that.

I wonder how much of your guys's weight is muscle and fat and all that. Because I know I'm at a really low BMI, like well under the norm, and most of my weight comes from muscle.

And you guys are all short too. But you can't change that.

Longo_2_guns said:
I wonder how much of your guys's weight is muscle and fat and all that. Because I know I'm at a really low BMI, like well under the norm, and most of my weight comes from muscle.

And you guys are all short too. But you can't change that.
6'2 is short?

My weight is like 65% fat, 35% muscle these days. I've mostly kept my muscle but i've been getting fatter because i'm lazy.

Well not you but, well, almost everyone else.

madster111 said:
My weight is like 65% fat, 35% muscle these days. I've mostly kept my muscle but i've been getting fatter because i'm lazy.
65% fat? So you've got squishy bones?

I've kept most of my muscle mass from when I was training, I'd like to think 60-70%, I had started to go back to the gym a month ago and I was lifting pretty close to what I was before. It's my endurance that isn't there anymore. Its me gut that keeps gettin in the way!

I have been trying to get back into eating right and working out a bit more. I just started keeping track of what I eat and I started doing those P90X workouts. I have no idea what I weigh at the moment. I am focusing more on measuring to see what I lose/gain in inches.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod