Another thread about North Korea... but more serious

danielrbischoff said:
yeah, i've been watching way too much CNN lately and the garbage on the news channels is astounding. They repeat themselves over and over again until there's nothing left.

On an unrelated note, the Associated Press twitter was hacked today and someone posted "Breaking: White House bombed, President Obama injured." Scared the shit out of me but the next second the account was made private to et rid of the hacker I guess.

part of me doesn't hate CNN and the other part of me despises it. When something like the Boston bombing happens, good luck getting ANY other news info for at least 3-4 weeks. All the info you've already heard on 20 minute repeat with the occasional update that shouldn't even be called an update.

Only thing I like about CNN anymore is Don Lemon

madster111 said:
Green_Lantern said:
Meh...The Dow still closed over a percentage point up so it really wasn't hurt.
Indeed it did.

Wonder how much money the hacker made on that. Couple million?

Doubt any at all, if you're trying to make any sort of money off something like that you better be in a position to short sell and even then it's tough to know what would drop from news like that and what wouldn't. Like Bret said the market corrected itself really quickly so even if he did short sell anything he better have been quick to unload his short sales.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod