9e4e5b0e1d1e3603ea99c6d240827783_fullsize.jpg

funny-kim-jong-un-meme.jpg

kim-jong-un-cartman.jpg

kim-jong-un-wants-cake1.jpg.pagespeed.ce.Zfnmx7N8qq.jpg

kim-jong-un-wants-cake2.jpg.pagespeed.ce.3kKUJa54Hj.jpg

kim-jong-un-wants-cake3.jpg

Ks04y1.jpg

dUUjA1.jpg

Seriously, I am so scared I can only laugh.

Well if North Korea does attack the US you're all welcome to stay up here. We've got lots of great activities to pass the time like Curling and Canadian Football - which is just like American Football except the losers all get a participation button. And if you all get hungry then no worries, there's plenty of Kraft Dinner to go around.

The only catch is we like our space so you'll be up in Northern Canada where there's plenty of snow to make your own igloo.

I find it funny how many people are stressing about N.Korea having nukes.
People are all like 'WW3 you guys!'

Ignoring some simple facts:
1.) They do this all the time. Everyone throws some money and food at them, then they stop. They'll do it all again in 5 years when they run out of snickers.
2.) It would only be WW3 in the sense that if N.Korea used a nuke, the entire world would be all 'lets do this' and proceed to fuck the country up so hard it'd break off and sink into the ocean. There is not a person currently alive who is stupid enough to use a nuke while trying to start shit with both the U.S AND China. Next thing we know, they'll be threatening to invade Russia in winter.

They aren't really threatening China considering they are the DPRK's closest ally, but even China is really backing away from them because they know that US - China relations are much more important than China- DPRK relations are.

I would be really surprised if anything come of all this hot air. Obviously it might be a little different if you lived in SKorea, but even if the DPRK has nuclear missles, I doubt they have the payload to get a nuke to the states.

I would be worried too if I lived in an area where N. Korea could attack. However, I don't think Kim Jong Un has the balls to do this.

I'm been monitering all this. It's quite silly really. N Korea is a stupid country, remember when they lied in their news about winning the "soccer" World Cup? Even though they got knocked out.
I believe all this is just them trying to show the world they're not little bitches. And like Maddy said, if they were to do anything, they would get royally fucked over. But the hardest part would be doing things without hurting any of the surrounding countries EG S.Korea.

Nothing is going to happen. The little fat asian boy is just new and wants to show everyone hes the real deal so they take him seriously. But pulling the trigger is suicide and he knows it. Hes just really hoping his threats will finally make someone back down in some way so he can say "see NK the US respects mah authoritahhh!".

Hes just a harmless fat kid with something to prove. But hes too smart (despite what it may seem) to actually pull the trigger and get annhialated.

I also dont believe its near as bad as we are hearing from our news sources. Sensationalizing so if shit does hit the fan we're 100% supportive of the US moving in.

1-2 months this will all be a distant memory and we can all thank him for a load of new memes and lolzy pics.

intoTheRain said:
Nothing is going to happen. The little fat asian boy is just new and wants to show everyone hes the real deal so they take him seriously. But pulling the trigger is suicide and he knows it. Hes just really hoping his threats will finally make someone back down in some way so he can say "see NK the US respects mah authoritahhh!".

Hes just a harmless fat kid with something to prove. But hes too smart (despite what it may seem) to actually pull the trigger and get annhialated.

I also dont believe its near as bad as we are hearing from our news sources. Sensationalizing so if shit does hit thr fan we're 100% supportive of the US moving in.

1-2 months this will all be a distant memory and we can all thank him for a load of new memes and lolzy pics.

I hope so man. This is the most likely scenario in the end anyway.

That said, if North Korea does something, they will be beat down by China before anyone else anyway.

Haha Ugh. Still, I hate how pervasive the fear is. It just kind of hangs out there, especially now that my cable/internet bundle has been taken away and all i get is CNN now.

Haha I love the gifs. Wonder how Kim would react to them?

I just don't see NK as a threat. It has become more of a joke. How can such idiotic leaders still exist and it shows the weak mind of humans when the people blindly adore him. It's all in the upbringing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle