About the chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHimashi

Rookie
I was just curious as to why you guys let people run the chat that constantly abuse their power towards people they dislike.

especially when its seemingly for absolutley no reason.

I never go in chat so I have no idea what you're talking about. I can't speak for the other GRandmasters but I'm going to assume that they're busy running the main site to worry about the appendages of the boards and the chat. Care to explain in more detail what you mean though, and who you mean? If you don't want to do so in public feel free to PM me.

Sam

maca, you have nothing to do with the chat, so don't pretend you do.

MrHimashi, if you're making a complaint I invite you to please give me some more information via a private message.. what information you provided was very vague.

You haven't even said what happened or who was involved! At least stir up some drama if you're going to post about it.

masterchris said:
maca, you have nothing to do with the chat, so don't pretend you do.

MrHimashi, if you're making a complaint I invite you to please give me some more information via a private message.. what information you provided was very vague.

I wasn't pretending anything, I should have said he could PM you too so I'll apologise for that but all I was doing was providing a way for the information to get to Cov Ops.

Sam

Oh cov ops! Yeah, uneventful bickering about it will really do the trick.

Himashi, you were being an accusational jerk by the reports. Tom was well within his rights anyway, especially as he is one of the two sops in the chat! Apart from masterchris, that makes him the COCK O THE WALK, BABY!

It's funny because, on the menu bar on the left side of the website, the link to the chat is even listed before the link to the forums... so if browsing through the links from top to bottom, you would have to see Chat before Forums.

Unless you browse from bottom to top...

Ok I went into the chat just trying to have a good time and immediately tom- said something about "japs" and I asked why he would use a term like that and he just said CRAM IT or something.. and kicked me from chat.. I came back and asked him again.. then he told me to cram it again.. and then I said you should probably have malakian get out from under your desk and he banned me.

woops
:eek:

Don't worry mc, he's doing a good job of keeping himself a breast.

Oh lord. Sometimes I'm actually too funny.

malakian said:
You're wrong, and you're a grotesquely ugly freak.

Hmm.. I'd go ahead and say that not true at all... as for you.. get a job and a haircut you fucking hippy.

heres my myspace picture to PROVE I'M not grotesque

1172365555_l.jpg

I know I'm not that great.. but grotesque isn't it.[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod