2014 Completed Games List

MattAY said:
I love having no radar, I feel like I'm scouting the area rather than staring at the radar like in half of these stealthy games.

This has been my favorite part. I always liked on four how if you put a Bluetooth headpiece on, Otacon's parts would come directly to that. Likewise the idea of why you're using the second screen ( it essentially being like looking at your arm) makes sense. Because instead of having it directly on the screen you have to look away. Which has led to problems in game.

Guess I better edit my list. I finished Infamous: Second Son on the good side, but don't really feel like playing on the evil side.

MattAY said:
Haha yeah, I learnt that iDroid didnt pause the game the hard way.

Haha. iDroid. When I first saw that name I was like "oh no, Kojima." This is supposed to be early 1970s right?

used44 said:
MattAY said:
Haha yeah, I learnt that iDroid didnt pause the game the hard way.

Haha. iDroid. When I first saw that name I was like "oh no, Kojima." This is supposed to be early 1970s right?

I agree... my brother and I were like "iDroid wtf?"

I've got an iPad Mini 2 and I downloaded the Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes app and connected it to my PS4. It's kinda cool, the map runs in real time and I can essentially check all my stuff (the map, objectives, information etc.) using my iPad while playing. It kinda reminds me of ZombiU, e.g. using a secondary touch screen (my iPad) while looking at a main screen (TV).

I finished up South Park. Fantastic game, though the ending is a bit sudden. Still, the whole thing is wonderful.

Well let's see...where do I fucking start?

[b.]PS2[/b]
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

[b///]iphonw[bb]

Cherry Pie-ville
Monkeyz Swingz
Nylon Tights

After doing the high score run in Super Mario Bros Deluxe, it unlocked the Lost Levels which I have now beaten.

On the last boss on Bucky O'Hare (NES), so it's pretty much beaten. One of the best license games btw.

Not much left on Dungeon Keeper either.

^I'll never catch up to the modern games as it seems like my backlog is going constantly back in time :(

ive pretty much stopped playing video games all together at this point. no time, little money, and frankly I feel a bit burned out because of other reasons at the moment.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. First playthrough was 86 minutes, A rank. It was really well suited for quick pick up Nd play 20 minute sessions. Hopefully The Phantom Pain is similar.

Now to go back in and go for some new side missions.

I almost bought that yesterday and decided against it. I think I'd rather wait for the full Phantom Pain game, but I've never been big on Metal Gear so maybe it's not for me at all.

Little Inferno. It was pretty good! Sort of an easy, zen fireplace puzzle game.

I'm looking through this topic to see who is bullshitting the most and it's definitely Daniel.

Added TMNT IV to my list. I used to always play it with my older brother. Beating it by myself was hard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod