2014 Completed Games List

Finished with Pokemon X/Y after replaying it.

Also finished Code of Princess for the 3DS, it was an ok game, nothing special but solid. Pretty easy though until the final rounds.

Completed the story mode of Soul Calibur V, if that counts.

That's pretty much it for now. I am slowly replaying Dragon Age and Dragon Age II in anticipation for Inquisition, and working on Pikmin 3 and Ducktales the Game. Honestly, I have been playing more board games than video games though as of late.

Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone (gbc)

Very neat little rpg. Excited to play Chamber of Secrets forward as it seems to be like a more refined version with all the irks fixed or improved.

Super Mario Deluxe (gbc) X3, once normally, once the hardmode and then did a high score run.

Best remake ever! The movement is so much smoother than in the original. One downside is that the level is fitted to the screen so that you have to move the camera up and down in certain levels to see where you are heading. There's still all kind of challenges to do and races against Boo.

Completed Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. I need a few more things to get 100% and then I may get the Adewale DLC. Might take a break first.

I completed AC4 too! The story sucked though. I also need to get all things, then I dont know what to do next. Maybe finish off Diablo 3.

I can add Uncharted and Uncharted 2 to my list!

Now time to finish MGS4!

I'm going through and playing all the games I started and didn't finish. So...I should have like 25 games finished this year haha.

When I do that I always have to start over

...and then not finish it all over again.

used44 said:
When I do that I always have to start over

...and then not finish it all over again.

I almost did that with MGS4 since I forget most of the controls and apparently trophies cannot be earned from my save. Yeah...I last played like a two years before they put trophies in the game. If I wasn't on act 3 with 16 hours in I would. But time is precious!

Tomb Raider. It was a fun game. Not a great game but definitely a fun one. Better than the past couple iterations of TR.

Need to finish the following...

-Pokémon X (3Ds)
-The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3Ds)
-Thief (PC)
-South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3)
-Infamous: Second Son (PS4)

I bought Transformers Fall of Cybertron early this year and just beat it. Now that the new Spider-Man movie is coming out Ill probably finish that up to.

I just finished MGS: Ground Zeroes, obviously short, but the replay value is through the roof. Plus the cinematics are just incredible, the ending cinematic got me so hooked that I wanted Phantom Pain to come out RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

I love having no radar, I feel like I'm scouting the area rather than staring at the radar like in half of these stealthy games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod