BlackStar

Rookie
Christian Bale's third Batman movie
The Avengers
A Spider-man reboot
The Hobbit

AND THE PLAYSTATION FOUUUUUUUUUUUR
nintendo64kidscreaming.jpg

Bring on the end of the world and let's go out with a bang!!!!!

Stupid 2011! Get out of the way, nobody cares about you!

So what are we going to do until 2012? Any ideas?

Well, personally, I plan on partying like a rockstar because OBVIOUSLY when 2012 hits I won't be anywhere to be found... unless you check my living room because I'll be playing the PS4 (if it actually releases then). Otherwise you'll be able to find me at the movies, because Batman, The Avengers, and The Hobbit (if they've found a new director) will be there. The Spider-Man reboot might be cool but I still need to read up on it.

TL;DR?
2010 = o_O

2011 = o_o

2012 = O_O

.......................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................
.........................................................why must you fill this room with LIES!!!?

I dont plan that far ahead either.

Ugh, I never enjoy hearing about the upcoming next-gen consoles. The PS4 is (probably) going to be around 600 bucks which means I won't be able to afford it until its price drops three years later. Also the PS3 still has a lot of potential, I don't know why they must rush these things. Give it a good ten years so people can enjoy the 300-500 bucks they spent on a gaming console.

But the movies sound cool. Peter Jackson has decided to direct The Hobbit after Del Toro walked on the project so WOO-HOO!

Until 2012 I'll be preparing for the end of the world with the greatest invention known to man: Duct tape, it's all you'll ever need.

There's really a Playstation 4 coming out in 2012? I guess Dec. 21, 2012 is when all the Playstation 4 gains self awareness and brings about the end of human civilization.

^ Nonono, that's when Skynet becomes self aware. Trust me folks, it exists, we just don't know about it

MattAY said:
.........................................................why must you fill this room with LIES!!!?

I'm sorry but Zombieland was better than Shaun of the Dead :cry:

As a result, the question on everyone's mind is, when will the PlayStation 4 see the light of day?!?!? While Sony has not released any official information concerning the system's future launch, the generally accepted release date is pegged as late 2012, which would follow the trend of Sony's previous console generations. The PlayStation 1 was first released in late 1994 in Japan and 1995 throughout the rest of the world. The PlayStation 2 hit stores in 2000, giving the PS1 a retail shelf life of 6 years from its Japanese launch. Likewise, the PlayStation 3 came out in 2006, 6 years after the release of the PS2. Following this trend that Sony has established would give us a late 2012 release for the PS4.

http://www.ps4playstation4.com/ps4-rele ... own-begins

This is actually old news... it just hit me that 2012 will be a very geeky year. *cue Requiem for a dream music*

AND DON'T PUT THIS IN GENERAL! There is more to this thread than the PS4...

Put on your 3D glasses kids!!!

A_real_laser_show.jpg

BAM
cameronimax.jpg

no refunds

At first I strongly opposed the idea of a Spider-man reboot. Waaaaaay too soon. But I suppose it could work as long as they don't do his whole origin all over again. Make it a completely different movie with a new villain and it could work.

The third Batman movie will be hyped to the max, just like most threequels, and it'll probably be a huge disappointment, just like most threequels.

A little early to post my 21st birthday thread, isn't it? <_<

2012 is going to be...interesting. I've always expected that I'll see the apocalypse, but now I'm just not certain whether it will be on 12/21/2012 or not. Part of me wants it to be, and part of me wants to fulfill my dreams in life before that happens.

De-Ting said:
A little early to post my 21st birthday thread, isn't it? <_<

2012 is going to be...interesting. I've always expected that I'll see the apocalypse, but now I'm just not certain whether it will be on 12/21/2012 or not. Part of me wants it to be, and part of me wants to fulfill my dreams in life before that happens.

Been there, done that. It was called Y2K

In the 90's we were a bit more gullible to this whole "end of the world" thing. But it was kind of a big deal seeing how it was the beginning of a new millenium. Regardless, nothing happened on January 01st, 2000 at 12:00am.... Nothing.

Then there was 9/11 and, well, we realised that if anything bad was going to happen it wouldn't be because of some pop culture fad. The world won't come to an end because some shitty Roland Emmerich movie says so.

2012 is the sequel to Y2K that nobody wanted. It's going straight to DVD, not even Blu-Ray.

2012 is based off the Mayan Calendar. If it was the Aztec Calendar maybe it would mean a tiny little shit, but it isn't so it doesn't.

It's a total fabrication to the highest degree.

Also, the Mayans didn't even predict the world would end. They just ended the calendar at 2012, they had to stop eventually.

I'm thinking they planned to go up to 2000 but did the same thing I do when I level grind in RPG's. I'll plan to grind 5 levels and then stop but when I get there I figure I might as well grind a couple more, lol.

I'm looking towards Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps taking home all the gold at the 2012 Olympics. Also England entering and qualifying toddlers for the gymnasts events will be a good laugh on China. It's gonna be a great time.

god damn it people. stop talking about the Mayan calendar if you have no idea why the fuck it ends at 2012. fuck. it ends at 2012 because according to their calendar, everything starts over at year 0 again. god dammit. now shut up. there is no end of the world at 2012, if you think it does, and you believe in conspiracy theories, you sire are a idiot that should die now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod