2010 in 1 word

Will 2011 be better for you than 2010 was?

• Dear God 2010 - DONT GO!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This year needs to end NOW!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Paradox said:
intoTheRain said:
wife f*** off on ya?
no, but i found out she has fallen out of love with me.

wtf. sorry to hear that man - did she tell you that or did you use reason to come to this conclusion. So, where do you go from here? A brand new year - time for new beginnings or a chance to work through your marriage.

ive noticed shes changed alot the last couple years or so; shes not the same person i married ten years ago. then i happened to see a facebook exchange a few months ago between her and someone else that i guess she thought i wouldnt see that told me what id already suspected.

we have car payments and a house mortgage between us and neither one of us can really afford to take on one or the other alone, so for now we're just existing. its not bitter or hateful. just existing.

icing on the cake: her mom moved in with us a few months ago.

TIGERLILY POSTED IN A THREAD I CREATED!

ecstatic_laptop.jpg

...except this image should be of a black guy.

Memorable.

@Paradox: Sorry to hear, I hope everything works out and may this new year bring positive changes.

Paradox said:
ive noticed shes changed alot the last couple years or so; shes not the same person i married ten years ago. then i happened to see a facebook exchange a few months ago between her and someone else that i guess she thought i wouldnt see that told me what id already suspected.

we have car payments and a house mortgage between us and neither one of us can really afford to take on one or the other alone, so for now we're just existing. its not bitter or hateful. just existing.

icing on the cake: her mom moved in with us a few months ago.

brutal... now you dont even have space or privacy to work shit out properly.

my advice is move on, don't even consider fixing the relationship. make plans for yourself and go at them with everything you have in 2011, and get out of that house ASAP. worry about your new life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod