Mafioso: The Game MAFIA WINS

Yes. Yes it was....Or WAS IT?!

Alas, whilst Raine IS a doosy of a lynch, I'm more skeptical to Cyberjim and The_Joker for just going along with it giving no reasons what-so-ever. I'm aware of Ugh too, but he's an idiot. But to be safe he is still on my list.

They're clearly going for the doctor, since he will be protecting me. Us 2 are a badass motherfucking duo - WHO NEEDS COPS!!?

So I'm going to toss a coin - Lynch Cyberjim. And if you look back on his posts, you'll see he tried to lynch our innocent Dan too.

Also, I'm keeping in mind of previous posts. UGH, I'M DRINKING WITH YOU NEXT!

And as a sidenote, right before GL posted his "acceptance" post Ugh and Cyberjim lynched GL...as if they had planned it.
with this in mind I'm willing to accept that perhaps Raine and Joker are more towards the innocent side as they aren't active as the rest of us.

No, MattAY. I was lynching GL, because you got him drunk and it was obvious he was mafia even though Wes didn't actually say. I'll be waiting for that drink, mate.

EDIT: Changed vote to Lynch Joker. Details in my most recent post.

Lynch The_Joker

Last round I was just being a dick to De-Ting I didn't think he would be the cop :( The sheeples followed me!

UghRochester said:
No, MattAY. I was lynching GL, because you got him drunk and it was obvious he was mafia even though Wes didn't actually say. I'll be waiting for that drink, mate.

Riiiight, what about when I clearly said De-Ting was innocent following the scanned drinking? Did you think about that when you lynched him?

I feel as if Raine is innocent - just sayin'

NOTICE the people who aren't voting!!!

MattAY said:
UghRochester said:

Riiiight, what about when I clearly said De-Ting was innocent following the scanned drinking? Did you think about that when you lynched him?
I forgot you drank with him. Also, I didn't have time to change my vote. I originally wanted to lynch FCM, but Nick said he was his buddy. I went with De-Ting, because two other people did. Those two are probably the mafia, because they knew De-Ting was innocent. I say we go after Raine, and then The Joker. You can drink with me if you want, but remember what happens when I get drunk :lol:

EDIT: MattAY, did you drink with Raine? I'm changing my vote to Lynch Joker Again, I always though Raine was innocent, but I was going with the flow. It's time for ME to have a little anarchy.

MattAY said:
I feel as if Raine is innocent - just sayin'

NOTICE the people who aren't voting!!!

I was out yesterday and was out today.

Lynch The_Joker because I don't fucking know. I'm just a townie and I'm a little sick to be thinking about this.

Nah, I drank with Mod-Chip (dead), De-Ting (dead cop), Longo (dead Mafia), GL (dead Godfather) and HK.

HK could be the lawyer, but I'm not sure if he's the lone standing Mafioso if he can acquire the power to kill?

Why are you guys rallying on Joker too? Cyberjim, you should vote for Raine if you're that "sick", then even out the odds to nullify the lynch...
Same with you Ugh.

(PS - if you're really sick I hope you feel better!)

I miscounted, there were 3 votes for Raine originally. Then Ugh changed his vote to Joker and now there's 3 for each.

The lynch votes are tied which means everyone is safe. Just a reminder, the mafia need two more kills to win.

NIGHT TIME

"Gee golly" Nick thought to himself. "It sure is swell that I've survived this long!"

Just then a shadowy figure all by himself popped out...

"Son of a-" *BANG*

Nick is dead, he was a townie

The Mafia need to kill only one more person in order to win...

DAY 7

Again, Lynch Raine. If they need one more kill then that means there are two regular goons alive, with the Lawyer still around. Still going with the theory that Officer Dojima- De-Ting, voted for Raine because he scanned him and found him to be a mafioso.

Jim, you're under suspicion since even though you were sick, you could have easily gone with the majority and secure the lynch instead of sacrificing a day's worth of lynching.

We only got one day left and yesterday, the votes were between Raine, Joker and Jim. Don't know about Joker but the other two are on my to-lynch list. At this point, suspicion = to lynch on my to-do list.

Fuck it. Lynch Raine. It's obvious, but it's a gamble now.

If it's one of the quiet fuckers like Noritama, then there needs to be a rule to post at least once a day or something. Seriously.

PS - I drank with Ugh last night. God damn it Ugh, dont be so mafia-ey next time! :wink:

Lynch Raine
Also, MattAY, you didn't drink with me. So, quit your damn lying in front of the townspeople.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133