A Very Mafia Christmas SANTA WINS!

Bullshit. Even if he is silenced why would he lynch hk?
THIS IS THE LAST DAY OR WE LOSE SO FUCKING THINK

Look at the facts.
First day i avoided craig from getting lynched by changing my vote at the last minute...causing a no lynch tie...why would i do that if i was mafia?!
Please lynch longo so we at least get a tie!

They lures me out and thats exactlt what they wanted...as subtle as it was!

Im the other cop.
Deting is not guilty
Used is not guilty
Ugh is the cop

To be honest, its now a question of who the fuck is the godfather. Used or tan?
HK and dobby arent even fucking playing. You mafia lot right now could have a chat out here and it wouldnt make a difference so fuck it. Well played mafia you won.
Ugh turned us all against each other whilst you all laughed and ate popcorn. Nice.

The godfather is certainly a crafty bastard, so you guys should know it's not me. Why is everyone ignoring Longo? He's looked suspicious from day one. If he were the other cop and was being silenced, wouldn't he be more consistent with his lynch votes? And what reason do we have to lynch MattAY?

I say lynch Longo, unless he can speak up and offer us a nice essay or festive limerick or something.

Cant do anything Tan. Unless hk or dobby miraculously show up and lynch longo were fucked.

StudioTan said:
The godfather is certainly a crafty bastard, so you guys should know it's not me. Why is everyone ignoring Longo? He's looked suspicious from day one. If he were the other cop and was being silenced, wouldn't he be more consistent with his lynch votes? And what reason do we have to lynch MattAY?

I say lynch Longo, unless he can speak up and offer us a nice essay or festive limerick or something.

Okay, but what if he's not a cop and is something else like a townie or the vigilante? His MO has always been to lynch the inactives. Clearly, the mafia is targeting him because you guys are seriously hellbent on lynching him. Why? Because he can't talk and defend himself?

"We're fucked" said a nervous Matt to himself loading his shotgun.

Matt sat alone in his house near the roaring fire in his fireplace. He knew Santa would come for the last remaining cop. Sure enough the sleigh bells could be heard in the distance.

Ching ching ching ching.

Louder and louder the bells rang as Santa got closer and closer. Sweat beads formed on Matt's head as the door swung open and in came saint Nick.

BLAM! Matt fired his gun but it was to no avail. For the mafia had already snuck in through the back of the house and grabbed Matt as the gun went off. The bullets tore through the roof as Santa walked up to Matt and chuckled.

"HO! HO! HO! mother fucker" Said Santa.

"If you're gonna kill me then get it over with you fat bastard!" Yelled Matt then he spit in his face.

But Santa had one last surprise for Matt. He took off his white beard and hat to reveal his true identity.

The Godfather was....

Used44!

He quickly murdered Matt with a Candy Cane ice pick then the mafia poured gasoline all through out the house.

Santa set the house ablaze after he lit his cigar and the Mafia took a drive up to the highest point in the North Pole. He got out of his sleigh and looked over the town. It was all his for the taking....

The end.

I'm soooo sorry for chain silencing you there, Longo. At first I wanted to get rid of your deductive skills but when people started suspecting you for some reason there really wasn't a reason not to. Thanks to used. Awesome godfathering skills there.

Dammit. Too little too late.
Played us like a fiddle...no mafia deaths, nice work guys!

EDIT: Longo was innocent?! Holy fuck we were just awful haha!

Fun facts
-My message to HK telling him his mafia role is still in my outbox which means he hasn't even read jt.
-Dobby not only read the message but PMed me a question about the game. Looks like she wanted to play but life caught up with her.
-Matt and Ugh found out they were cops on the same night before Ugh died.
-Craig protected the Godfather Used44 but he also protected Longo a couple times.

Yeah you guys are awful.

If I'm doing everything possible to be loud without saying anything, it means I'm silenced.

To be honest, I fully suspected Used, and had suspicions about Jim. I chose HK because he was inactive to drum up conversation, because you can't tell who is what without conversation. Come on, I say this every game.

Good job, Jim. Though I realize I should probably host the next game, since I barely play.

Youre lynching everyone! You didnt help at all - pulling a green lantern! And if you had it all sussed out, why did you lynch me?!
We knew you were silenced but not whether youre faking it or not.
And hk being completely inactive with you lynching him made it look like you were trying to make the 2nd cop reveal himself.

Damn. Nice work, mafia. Good job, used44!

As the doctor, I protected used44 in the first round, then I protected Longo_2_guns in the next two rounds, because I thought he may of been innocent and people were gonna try and knock him off. In the third round, I started to suspect that Longo may have been mafia... so due to MattAY's accusation, I thought MattAY was gonna get killed, so I tried to protect him - but then I got killed myself.

To be fair, it did seem really suspicious that you (Longo_2_guns) was lynching people left and right. However, it does make sense that you were silenced and were pretty much trying to communicate with us. I think like MattAY said, it reminded me of Green_Lantern in the last game.

I didn't believe UghRochester at all because, despite being a cop, his accusations didn't really make sense and there was no evidence behind it. He also tried a similar tactic in the last game, e.g. apparently revealing his role and trying to justify himself. In the end though, it turned out UghRochester was telling the truth about his role! Not gonna lie though,I did find it funny that UghRochester found me "suspicious" for revealing possible tactics the mafia would be using... in all honesty, if I was mafia, I wouldn't be revealing any said tactics. ;)

I didn't want to reveal myself as the doctor, because I felt if I said "I'm the doctor", I would have been killed straight away. I also felt people wouldn't have believed me, hence why I was trying to be subtle with "You're all screwed if I'm lynched", ha ha.

What did I learn from this game? Don't think of past games and think "You did this last game, so you MUST BE LYING". :p

No hard feelings, guys. Great game. Well done mafia. Merry Christmas, you sneaky buggers. ;)

Shit man, I am so sorry! I completely forgot about it. Exams wouldn't cut it as I should have at least checked back daily. I totally fucked this up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod