A Very Mafia Christmas SANTA WINS!

HK-47 said:
Shit man, I am so sorry! I completely forgot about it. Exams wouldn't cut it as I should have at least checked back daily. I totally fucked this up.

Not your fault, man. Life happens.

Mafia is easy for me to check everyday because I can just check while I'm at work. Perks of working in an office on a computer, I guess. :/

Bow down to your Mafia King.

And great team work and communication with Jim. Pleasure killing dudes with you, man! Flawless two-man Mafia victory!

Basically our strategy was locked in as soon as Ugh revealed himself and then the doctor chose not to protect him. That was a lucky break for us.

Thanks for hosting, WL! Fun stuff. What other forum games are there? Not just reskins of Mafia/Werewolf.

used44 said:
Basically our strategy was locked in as soon as Ugh revealed himself and then the doctor chose not to protect him. That was a lucky break for us.

Haha, very true. As the doctor, I didn't protect UghRochester because as I said before, I thought he was mafia (again) because in the previous game, he "revealed" himself as the vigilante but was actually mafia, so I thought he was trying similar tactics.

I guess what didn't help me to believe UghRochester was his accusations towards me. The evidence wasn't exactly compelling (no offence, Ugh) and like I said before, when I revealed potential tactics the mafia could be using, he found that "suspicious". It felt like he was mafia trying to false accuse me.

My biggest lesson from this is to not let the experiences of previous games dictate your thoughts and choices.

Thanks again Wicked_Liquid for hosting. :)

The main reason why I revealed myself was someone voted to lynch me and I wanted to provide info to the other cop before I see a train of lynch votes heading my way. When someone mentions a tactic, Master_Craig, I immediately suspect them. De-Ting opened his mouth, hence the scan. I didn't scan you, because I believed so much you were Mafia, I didn't want to wasted a scan. So, I scanned MattAY, which was funny to read we both scanned each other each night.

UghRochester said:
The main reason why I revealed myself was someone voted to lynch me and I wanted to provide info to the other cop before I see a train of lynch votes heading my way. When someone mentions a tactic, Master_Craig, I immediately suspect them. De-Ting opened his mouth, hence the scan. I didn't scan you, because I believed so much you were Mafia, I didn't want to wasted a scan. So, I scanned MattAY, which was funny to read we both scanned each other each night.

Putting Craig up for lynching on a hunch and without scanning him first then putting suspicion on Longo, again, without proof wasn't the best of moves. Though I could see why you did it.

I'd be willing to host a game. It'd be a bit different. As I said a couple of games ago, I was kicking around some ideas and think I have something workable. In this game, the assassins would be trying to kill one particular target and win the game if they do so. To help counter this, there is a decoy role that will be killed instead, giving the townies at least one more turn before the target can be killed, more if the target is protected in the night.

Does this sound interesting to you guys?

Sign up thread "Threat to the Kingdom" has been created. Please repost in there to ensure I get an accurate count. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod