A Very Mafia Christmas SANTA WINS!

I know everyone is going to switch to lynch soon. So, might as well give my info. I'm a cop. I scanned Dobby and De-Ting and they weren't guilty. I didn't scan Longo, because that's overrated and it appears he's silenced for 2 days in the row. This is weird, since instead of silencing him, why not kill him? Longo seems suspicious now. Then there's people who aren't active. My vote still stands. I feel Master_Craig only asked Longo that to cover up he's working for Santa.

I actually asked about people being silenced because people pretending to be silenced is a very valid tactic in this game.

UghRochester, if you really are a cop, there's a very good chance that the framer is going to frame me, and if you scan me, it'll show me up as mafia. I think your false accusations towards me have only further strengthened their strategies.

I also don't know why you've apparently revealed yourself again. If your accusations towards me are based off what happened in the last game, then I could easily say you're lying about being a cop, because the last time you claimed to reveal yourself, you were actually mafia.

I don't think your mafia though, because I find it unlikely you'd be mafia twice in a row... but it can still happen regardless.

As someone who didn't play in the last few games, it's kind of neat to see how the previous rounds have affected y'alls play on this one. There also appear to be more/expanded roles since I last played.

Anyway, I think it's almost certain that Longo is pretending to be silenced.

I'll vote No Lynch unless you guys want to go after Longo, then I'll change my vote.

That's right, used44. We seem to be doing exactly just that, and I'm not sure if we should.

Maybe Longo is the right way to go. It seems suspicious to jump from person to person without saying anything. First me, then UghRochester now HK-47. UghRochester, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

used44 - let's do it. Longo, if you're innocent, I apologize in advanced.

Lynch Longo_2_guns.

Just a reminder, while not voting at all is technically a vote for a no lynch it won't be tallied unless you actually vote no lynch at the bottom of your post (in bold please). And of course in the event of a tie it is an automatic no lynch.

If Longo cared about this game, radically changing lynch votes is a terrible mafia tactic dont you think? Why would he make himself stick out like a sore thumb?

Im going with Ugh, he seems to be kicking ass at the moment. Plus he revealed he is the cop with his scan info etc.

Lynch Master Craig
Sorry if youre innocent craig

Then why would Longo be randomly changing his votes if he were a townie? That doesn't seem to be very helpful for the townie, at all.

Lynching me is a big mistake.

Yes but the point is when youre trying to hide the fact youre mafia, and then go ahead and be lynch crazy, its a bit weird. Either he is truly silenced or he is baiting us.

But my gut isnt right about ugh now. You made an innocent comment about deting on day 1 and now i feel youre being set up...
So fuck it

Changing my vote to Lynch Ugh
Why the fuck would he lynch you without evidence...there are two cops for fuck sake.

Master_Craig said:
UghRochester, if you really are a cop, there's a very good chance that the framer is going to frame me, and if you scan me, it'll show me up as mafia. I think your false accusations towards me have only further strengthened their strategies.
I feel with this statement, you're afraid you would be revealed as mafiaso. I feel the framer would target Longo if anything.

Master_Craig said:
I also don't know why you've apparently revealed yourself again. If your accusations towards me are based off what happened in the last game, then I could easily say you're lying about being a cop, because the last time you claimed to reveal yourself, you were actually mafia.
The last time, there was one vigilante I was trying to expose. It could have lead to a "I'm the real vigilante" "No, he's the impostor" type situation. I know this sounds stupid, but there are two cops. I wouldn't try to do that with two cops. I'm not dumb enough to try and expose one of them. Also, I know once someone votes to lynch me, people come together and want me dead. So, might as reveal myself and give some info before I die.
MattAY said:
Why the fuck would he lynch you without evidence...there are two cops for fuck sake
Exactly, there are 2 cops!
Also, Master_Craig is pointing out a strategy I feel nobody would have looked into. Master_Craig seems suspicious from that as well.

Oh boy ok let me work backwards here to make things easier.

MattAY voted Lynch Ugh
Cyberjim voted Lynch Master Craig
Longo voted Lynch Used44
Used voted Lynch Longo 2 Guns
Master Craig voted Lynch Longo 2 Guns
UghRochester voted Lynch Master Craig

With 2 votes for Longo and 2 votes for Craig we're stuck at a tie. Therefore there will be No lynch tonight.

NIGHT TIME
PM me your moves

Last night OFFICER UghRochester was busy scanning his latest townsfolk. After reading the results from his MattAY scan he went about his paperwork getting ready for a new day trying to bring down Santa Clause.

But that's when he heard the jingle bells.......

Ching ching ching ching!

"No, it can't be!" Ugh yelled. "Not here, not tonight!!!"

"HO! HO! HO!" Santa burst into the precinct with a machine gun and tore up the place killing Ugh in the process.

Meanwhile on the otherside of town Frosty then Vigilante was bored and wanted a taste for blood.

He snuck up behind an unsuspecting Master Craig and plunged his icicle right through his chest. After Craig died Frosty quickly went through his pockets and was frozen in horror (no pun intended). Inside was a card that read DR. Craig. Frosty made a horrible mistake.....

UghRochester is dead. He was a cop.
Master Craig is dead. He was the doctor

Day 3

giveup.gif

I don't even fucking know anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod