Mafia TOWNIES WIN

Wait a minute, Shaft IS playing! And he didn't die on the first night.

Shaft is Mafia. Tradition dictates it.

Lynch Shaft

Ahhh, what to do what to do? Longo, I'd like to have your back on this. But this is all circumstantial evidence. I've never heard of this tradition to kill Shaft. It could be that nobody in the Mafia is a vet?

I guess it doesn't matter since we have more votes for a no lynch anyway.

Ooooh you guys.

Let's look at the facts shall we?

Uh-umm.........we have NO FUCKING EVIDENCE!

Ok...No Lynch.

Shaft said:
have fun trying to count this mess with all the changed and multiple votes Wes!
Yeah i was just thinking that.

Wes, just go with a no lynch. Don't bother with trying to sort the mess out.

Accusations were thrown around but nobody could come to a general consensus. Nobody was lynched today, but who would survive the night?

NIGHT TIME
PM your moves

After a tiring debate at city hall and getting nowhere, Daniel decided to go out and have a few drinks. As he walked in he saw three individuals sitting at the bar. “Hey! I thought I recognized you at the town hall!â€

Nice work Vigi!

And relax maddy, relaaaaaaaaaaaax.

We have 2 cops to 3 mafia left. We have time my man. Jumping the gun like that makes you suspicious as hell to others - just sayin' ;)

I'd like to wait until a cop comes forward with sometihng juicy - No Lynch

MattAY said:
And relax maddy, relaaaaaaaaaaaax.

We have 2 cops to 3 mafia left. We have time my man. Jumping the gun like that makes you suspicious as hell to others - just sayin' ;)

That's what we did last time, and then we got ass raped by the Mafia.

Just saying, we have to try and flush out the god father ASAP because otherwise we're gonna get hammered.

I am still suspicious about madster, but since a mafia member was killed last night I think a no lynch vote will do for today unless a cop has some info

NO LYNCH

Yeah, well I don't like the way you keep saying how much you trust Longo...

Lynch Wicked

I was gonna say no lynch, too. You can go home and get your shinebox!

Erm Wicked just practically admitted he was the cop...saying he's scanned Longo and Tingy and theyre both safe. Just putting it out there - may not want to lynch him ;)

I'm not a cop guys. How do I know we can trust Longo? Gee, maybe because the Mafioso tried to put a bullet in his friggin skull?

I saw De-Ting online in the forum and tried to pull a little mind game on him. I said he was either innocent or the Godfather which would have him believe I was a cop who scanned him. And he got all defensive and voted to lynch me? Hmm, could it be he REALLY IS the godfather? :shock:

Let's find out...

Lynch De-Ting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133