GR Productions Present Metal Gear Solid - That's a Wrap!

Enough time has passed ... I would've loved to give the opportunity to Mr. Braff - I dont think he fits the direction of the piece. Ben gets the role. although you may disagree now, when you see the final production I think you'll agree.

Moving on!

Now Casting - Naomi

mgs-naomi-hunter.jpg

Hmmm, I thought Liz Hurley. But then I thought she might be a little old.
So I'm going to tap the Gemma Arteton tree

9669-gemma-arterton-lors-de-la-premiere-du-592x0-1.jpg

British and has been in topless scenes - BOOM!

This is it...

This is HIS time!

leonard-nimoy-ap.jpg

Those not in the know will see ninja as a mysterious entity that Snake has some sort of connection with?! His face covered...

252722-grayfox.jpg

...then at the moment near the end when one removes his helmet-visor thingy...

grayfox21.jpg

BAM! Oscar won.

Done.

Revolver Ocelot up next.. Let me be the first to nominate Sean Connery, people seeing him in this role without knowing anything about Ocelot will assume bad-assery as a villian. This could also be his last hoo-ra! Something that links the older generation with the new generation. Please support this pick.

Sean-Connery_6.jpg

Could we go against the game's original character and cast like... Jamie Foxx in the roll? Obviously he's got the pistol-twirling skills from Django.

Hm... I could be open to it. It cant be crazy left-field, we want to spice things up without distracting. But typically I'm against movie remakes where the characters aren't representative of the original. Is it that hard to find someone decent?

There's no one for this role! We have to be creative if we ever wanna see this thing on the screen! Dammit, the Weinsteins just pulled out. Oh my god, oh my god.... This deal is falling apart and we're stuck with all of these A list actors... Well, maybe not John Locke. He looks like he just came back from being lost at sea for several seasons.

Alright lets hear some other ideas. Maybe someone who's been in a Harry Potter movie? What's that guy's name? I mean we know he's comfortable with CG so...

There are tons of notable older actors. Gene Hackman might fit.

I've added Chris Cooper, but dont u think he might fit one of the other roles?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle