GR Productions Present Metal Gear Solid - That's a Wrap!

danielrbischoff said:
I don't even know who Mei Ling IS. Colonel Campbell I barely grasped an understanding of.

Basically she walks Snake through the use of his gear and acts like a reference point of contact at various points of the game. Not a vital piece, but is friendly and imparts wisdom to snake through a number of ancient chinese quotes.

Strong leanings towards Ellen. I leave it open for any dissenters to plead their cases.

I haven't seen Qing Xu in anything, but as far as looks go - she nails it. Does Mei needs amazing acting chops for this part?

Why bother with Mei Ling at all? She's hardly an integral part of the game, and if it's going to be made into a movie you're going to need to make some sacrifices.

2-2-2

3 way tie.. I must now weild my power and come down on the Side of Qing to get the role.

Next up: Otacon!

Hmmm.. I nominate:

Paul Rudd?

220px-Paul_Rudd_LF.JPG

Jeff goldblum. Don't care if he looks too old, dye his hair, make him grow a scruff beard and bam! all set!

MV5BMTE5NzkyODg1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTY2OTE0._V1._SY314_CR21,0,214,314_.jpg

Otacon is a dork. He's an anime lover! I believe Jeff Goldblum and Paul Rudd are way too cool.

I vote guy from Skyfall, Ben Whishaw

ben-whishaw-skyfall.jpg

...I'm for Zach now cause i can totally picture him go "This is just like one of my japanese anime!" in his head then it'll cut to his inner thoughts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo