GR Presents: Final Fantasy 7 Live Action Cast

UrbanMasque said:
Could NPH do a serious action role?! Rufus needs to be able to fight, and be seriously injured in a blast. What dramatic clips of NPH are there to judge?

We've got an MMA fighter playing Tifa. If we can trust Gina Carano to act we can trust NPH to do something serious.

I googled Olyphant and he'd be a great choice too.

Wes said:
We've got an MMA fighter playing Tifa. If we can trust Gina Carano to act we can trust NPH to do something serious.

will you guys get over your hentai wet dreams of Tifa! She's tough, and cute. Gina Carano has played both well! Its about fitting the right person into the roles, someone that embodies those characters - and I think we picked well.

MOVING ON. I can see Olyphant doing ok at this, just not a personal preference.

Tim Olyphant gets the role!
Tim-Olyphant-4.jpg

Next up - Reno.
Style, Comedy, and Youthful Confidence.

Well - since the interest is waning, in the interest of time, I will put the 2 nominations of Michael Pitt and Zach Ward at the top of the list for Reno, but I will make the executive decision tomorrow if no one makes a case.

I think were missing the obvious here:

o9x8iOwRuq2thr3qoaJ5T2pgo1_400.jpg

Bahahaha! Had to be done...I know I know:

demotivational-posters-white-people.jpg

OK a serious one:

james_franco_97.jpg

James Franco. He can act enough for Reno, he can be quite an exciting personality if he puts his mind to it I'm sure. And he looks a little like him. Plus I think because Reno has red hair, doesnt mean it has to be a ginger guy! 33 years old though....borderline age threshold?

Sold!
I think James Franco could be a cool Reno, plus yuo need some sort of "name" in that role to add to the humor of Reno.

Reno = James Franco.

Next Up - Rude!
Few lines, intimidating, stern
My nomination - yet again

Mr. Jason Statham
jason-statham-fashionable-ic-berlin-kjell-sunglasses.jpg

^not sure if you're being serious. Could be a good fit, but you're other mma nominations have been out of spite - i feel.

^F***in Wildcard out of right field!!!
Common!
Sweet!

So what say ye' GR, Rude has been generally accepted as White/Asian, but he does seem to have a bit of a tan in the game - how tied are we to this character's racial integrity? I would throw away my Statham nomination if didn't have so much support. I think if there is a character we may be able to get away with switch on it's Rude.

In hind sight, Statham is a huge name to give such a minor role. Plus, if you've seen Common in Smoking Aces you know he could do this, easily, and with style.

I throw my support behind Common

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4pcj7bvkAc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod