GR Awards 2009 GRAND FINALE

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I'm surprised I won. First time I've ever won a GR award. I feel so special.

Chris, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you didn't vote for me for most respected.

I voted you Worst Moderator because you grind my gears so.. now change my avatar signature to something more appropriate!

Chris_Crime said:
I voted you Worst Moderator because you grind my gears so.. now change my avatar signature to something more appropriate!

Oh Chris, my dear Chris...Why do you hate me so?

I also fail to see how I'm the worst mod considering I don't inappropriately close topics and I'm actually active.

Oh, I almost forgot. Wicked, this is the part where I pull you onto the first place podium, we share a bro-hug and then smile and wave until the credits roll. Cuz let's face it, we're both 2009's Best New Poster (me slightly more, but aside from Longo, who's counting?).

Hah, I know I am a month behind but in all fairness, I haven't been here in about a year and a half.

It is good to see these things still going on. Good to see Used44 still being the badass I know he is.

I like to think Used watches over all of us...like my Da-...I mean....chum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod