GR Presents: Final Fantasy 7 Live Action Cast

Timothy Olyphant
300.justified.ol.lc.021011.jpg

Not going to lie - I like everyone except Timothy, but I'll be damned if I'll let this become the next twilight.

Cillian is a badass actor - If you haven't seen the wind the shakes the barley - YOU F'N Should. He might be a bit on the young side, though. And for that reason I think Clive might have the look of an "experienced" former Turk who was experimented on.

Either one would be badass. I have no nominations.

1st page updated

Not sure how old Vincent was but from what I've seen from both of their acting that Clive is too rough and Cillian leans towards the effeminate.

Owen is a man's man and I've always seen Vincent as fragile looking and Vincent was voted as a "pretty boy" in one of those annoying polls magazines do.

In short, Clive could build GR a new compound from a bundle of stick and a matchbook.
Cillian could design the patterns to go with his wierd freaky rapist/flasher cape.

also I think that Mr. Olyphant should be kept for Rufus consideration.

Owen could be a good choice for another Turk - Tseng. If you can get past the name/look thing. Decision to be made manana!

Timothy olyphant

300.justified.ol.lc.021011.jpg

I renominate Daniel Craig

Looks the part, and can fight (with a can and a cougar), plus i would love to see him do something sinister.

Daniel-Craig.jpg

Ooh Craig isnt a bad choice! He seems like the "take action" president Rufus is.

I'm not a fan of Daniel Craig, but I actually think that he could possibly fit into the role. Interesting.

Unsure of Olyphant at the moment, but I will gladly second the nomination.

I think we need someone who can play the pretentious overlooked child. Craig seems too competent for the manchild that destroyed Shinra.

Besides I think Tim owes us for Hitman

used44 said:
Tom Felton

Tom Felton is no Mike Meyers!

If this was 25 years ago I would suggest David Bowie for the role.

Spartan is right, we need someone who's a bit of a spoiled brat. I've never seen Olyphant in anything so I can't judge but Craig doesn't seem to fit that role. NPH would be a good fit.

Could NPH do a serious action role?! Rufus needs to be able to fight, and be seriously injured in a blast. What dramatic clips of NPH are there to judge?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133