GR Presents: Final Fantasy 7 Live Action Cast

According to wikipedia who quotes a Nomura interview. Nomura thinks of Rude as South American. so definitely a darker skin tone.

Common gets the ROLE - I know he'll deliver his best performance to date.

next Professor Hojo.

grandfathered into the nominations:
Jean Reno

MV5BMTgzNjA1MjY2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjgzOTk0._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Tatsuya Nakadai

Chara_nakadai_f.jpg

film credits include Yojimbo, Sanjuro, Ran and Godzilla. As well as Samurai Rebellion, Spellbound and the Lone Wolf and Cub movies in Japan.

He is basically the number two for Akria Kurosawa after Toshiro Mifune. Hes perfect for this type of role as the bad guy here. A bit older but damn good actor.

I think Hojo's role would be the perfect opportunity to cast an actor who's a huge staple in science fiction symposium; that's why I nominate two veteran Star Trek actors:
Leonard Nimoy
4kxqbo.jpg

George Takei
33nz1wh.jpg

There's no denying that Nakadai would be a great choice as well though.

Such a pivotal role - so many hard choices.
I like really like Nimoy for this, but I also like Reno.

I'd have to say no to Sutherland, because i despise father son films. And we don't need people alien to FFVII attempting to make a connection between keifer and donald.

I'm not familiar with Tatsuya Nakadai in any capacity, but I wouldn't be against it. Only thing I have against him is that if we do go asian I've seen Takai's work as he's aged.

(but hey I'm just one guy).

spartan317 said:
while that is true. Can he say Professor Hojo without a French accent? Or while impersonating Elvis?

Fine - Takei wins the role and brings us the Sci Fi crowd! Oh My! *had to say it.

Next Role

Tseng

My nomination
Tadanobu Asano
Tadanobu_Asano.jpg

He didnt win me over for the earlier role - I think he would fit into Tseng. Links? what say ye?

Donnie Yen gets the Role~!

Next up: Elena

My nomination:

Kim Cattrall
Kim-Cattrall302.jpg

I always thought that for Elena to hang with this guys she had to be a cut throat herself and have done some very shady things. Kim may be a little "seasoned" but her attitude is professional yet sinister.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod