GR Productions Present Metal Gear Solid - That's a Wrap!

Longo_2_guns said:
Sightless/women aren't the target audience.

What are you sexist, you dongle loving freak? Whats your problem with feminism? You are the epitome of the rape culture we now inhabit. You make me sick, misogynist scumbag.

On that note, I was very disappointed when I learned that the term "rape culture" meant exactly the opposite of what I hoped it meant.

I'll vote Milla, out of all those girls I think I'd want her to pounce on me like a wolf the most.

Milla Gets the role!!

Next up - Donald Anderson/Decoy Octopus

This role can be ANYTHING/anybody/even female.
This guy/girl is a master of disguise so for that reason I nominated the best character actor of his generation to make an appearance in this..

Johhny Depp

johnny_depp_hairstyle_pictures_Public%2BEnnemies%2BParis%2BPremiere%2BInside%2BArrivals.jpg

Although we have seen robert downey jr play a convincing black guy.

Can we make this person a mystery with some advanced next-level skin tight CGI scramble suit. Syncopy can pull it off. If so, I'd cast myself.
4100074_std.png

Doug Jones, the actor who plays characters in most of Guillermo del Toro's films.

doug_jones.jpg

Practical make-up effects only. That's how we roll.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Technically, we shouldn't even be casting this since you never actually see Decoy.
I'm reusing jokes, Brett's tearing down the very walls of this production studio, Longo, where's Longo? Fucking CHINA?! I'm pulling out. And I'm also no longer funding this picture. Have fun with Dreamworks.

They can't get a fucking thing right these days.

danielrbischoff said:
I'm reusing jokes, Brett's tearing down the very walls of this production studio, Longo, where's Longo? Fucking CHINA?! I'm pulling out. And I'm also no longer funding this picture. Have fun with Dreamworks.

Um I'm sorry Mr.Bischoff. You entered into a legally binding verbal contract. I'm having my entertainment lawyer Winston Gleckstein look it over and according to him if you pull funding be prepared to have this place called Urban's Streaming Game Revoltion Kingdom - because we're prepared to sue the shit out of you.

You've vented, we've all had our moments and in light of the emotions surrounding this production we're prepared to forgive all and move on, but please no more threats. Milla Jovovich and KAte beckinsale are already apart of this production so we dont need anymore divas - and between the two of them I have to staff 3 24/7 PA's to wait on them hand and foot - I don't want to have to budget in a 4th for you.

No please sit down and contribute to the conversation.

business_meeting-discussion-corporate.jpg

Robert Downey Jr.

Tropic Thunder brudda. He's literally the only actor I know that's played a white guy and a black guy.

Apart from the Wahans Brothers in White Chicks....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod