YOUR SIG PICS

Yeah i figured he was trying to get them banned. I enjoy custom avatars more than sigs so that wouldn't be a huge loss to me.

Avatar's are deffinately, cooler, but a forum without Sig pics is like a Final Fantasy without some sort of Chocobo referance. It just aint right.

Rinnon said:
Avatar's are deffinately, cooler, but a forum without Sig pics is like a Final Fantasy without some sort of Chocobo referance. It just aint right.
We've been doing just fine without them for quite a long time.

mC, I think your sig is too big. :)

GMs, isn't there some function that has a dimensions limit when the user uploads the picture? I remember some other forums had them...

Sad said:
mC, I think your sig is too big. :)

GMs, isn't there some function that has a dimensions limit when the user uploads the picture? I remember some other forums had them...

I agree. It's not just for the obvious abuse from the likes of mC :p It's for those who have slightly too long a sig so it makes those of us with resolutions of 1024x768 or below have to side scroll.

Sam

masterchris said:
Abuse from the likes of mc..
This isn't abuse: this is a peaceful protest!

For a protest to be peaceful and legitimate it shouldn't interefere with the daily lives of innocent citizens, we're innocent and your sig is interfering with out topic reading! :evil:

Sam

masterchris said:
This isn't abuse: this is a peaceful protest!

Protest is for hippies and gay rights activists (which should fit your profile perfectly :wink: ), a full-on public upheaval is what you need.

maca2kx said:
For a protest to be peaceful and legitimate it shouldn't interefere with the daily lives of innocent citizens, we're innocent and your sig is interfering with out topic reading! :evil:

Sam
But what about everyone else's signatures? They interfere with my daily life.

Oh sorry, I don't recall you becoming an admin.

Anyway, it wouldn't be a very effective protest if I caved in, now would it?

BUT, because you all asked so nicely, I'll remove the picture of the bus and use something different, okay?

No, I'm not an administrator, but specific guidelines have been established by the people in charge here, and you're not exempt from them. This isn't a democracy. Protesting isn't going to get you anywhere; get over it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133