Why are guys such **********?

Rainemaida said:
intoTheRain said:
In b4 20 page thread because a girl started it.

Or..You know...It's kinda a fun thread.

Sightless said:
WickedLiquid said:
danielrbischoff said:
WickedLiquid said:
Found yourself in that place quite frequently huh Wicked?

Do I have to put you in your place with another rap?

haha, but it's true. When you think of a girl gamer you think awesome, when you think of a guy Twilight fan you think WTF?
When I think of any Twilight fan, I think WTF.

293772_405395079489951_205344452828349_1469799_366429195_n.jpg

What's the #1 difference between Men and Women? Men make dumb decisions, women make crazy decisions.

The greatest trick women have played on men is that they don't care about sex.

Women think they can change Men, but they can't. Men think they can change for Women, but they can't.

What else do I got? Oh! Men think they're smarter than Women, Women think they're smarter than Men. The statistics say we came from monkeys....

Is every thread I create going to attract a discussion about men and/versus women, or focus on gender? If so, then I'm going to leave.

Sightless said:
Is every thread I create going to attract a discussion about men and/versus women, or focus on gender? If so, then I'm going to leave.

I'm just trying to figure out why guys are such.... such....

Matt what was the word again? bastards? ...no that doesn't fit.

Sightless said:
...what the heck did you expect to see in this topic? >_>

WickedLiquid said:
Sightless said:

I'm just trying to figure out why guys are such.... such....

Matt what was the word again? bastards? ...no that doesn't fit.

It rhymes with mickheads remember?...riiight you got it...

SICKheads...we guys are sickheads!

lol Chicks dig mysterious guys, I have heard. So yes, it's best to leave open the option of being sarcastic.

I'm actually anticipating Ugh's response.

Nice!! Only 4 page thread on the first page besides the ongoing comic threads and such. Dont disappoint guys i want 30+ pages!

Lethean said:
I kind of hope this thread gets closed just so we don't have to have IntoTheRain say "see?! I told u u nerds would respond with 20 pages just because a girl posted it" when in fact most BS topics around here get a s*** load of replies :p.

A) im joking around take a valium and calm down.

B) i decided to exclude b) because i knew it would induce your period and this is a fun thread.

C) im joking around. Im the threads cheerleader. That is my purpose.

D) dude.. Im just joking around

Wait...you were joking?

You know you're a big of a jerk, would it kill you for a straight forward answer?!

MattAY said:
Wait...you were joking?

You know you're a big of a jerk, would it kill you for a straight forward answer?!

Chris_crime is gone. Someone had to step up to the plate. Its not a great job but someone has to do it. I chose the position for the greater good, to keep everything in balance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133