Why are guys such **********?

MattAY said:
Wait...you were joking?

You know you're a big of a jerk, would it kill you for a straight forward answer?!

Chris_crime is gone. Someone had to step up to the plate. Its not a great job but someone has to do it. I chose the position for the greater good, to keep everything in balance.

intoTheRain said:
Lethean said:
I kind of hope this thread gets closed just so we don't have to have IntoTheRain say "see?! I told u u nerds would respond with 20 pages just because a girl posted it" when in fact most BS topics around here get a s*** load of replies :p.

A) im joking around take a valium and calm down.

B) i decided to exclude b) because i knew it would induce your period and this is a fun thread.

C) im joking around. Im the threads cheerleader. That is my purpose.

D) dude.. Im just joking around

Yeah usually a :p represents joking around also but nope. I'm totally serious. You got me.

Lethean said:
intoTheRain said:
Lethean said:
I kind of hope this thread gets closed just so we don't have to have IntoTheRain say "see?! I told u u nerds would respond with 20 pages just because a girl posted it" when in fact most BS topics around here get a s*** load of replies :p.

A) im joking around take a valium and calm down.

B) i decided to exclude b) because i knew it would induce your period and this is a fun thread.

C) im joking around. Im the threads cheerleader. That is my purpose.

D) dude.. Im just joking around

Yeah usually a :p represents joking around also but nope. I'm totally serious. You got me.

firstly it's a tongue face which has far different meaning than a :D, secondly you implied i was calling you nerds for responding to a girl, which i never said. in fact for the first time in a long time i love GR and pretty much every poster here now that Chris_Crime and Stalfros are gone.

you're not fooling anyone lethean you stupid dramatic piece of shit, kill yourself you're garbage i hope you die :p

edit: ok i'm done, i don't like that i'm turning into a troll. Hanging up the gloves. Dunno how Chris_Crime did it.

From here on out I will not grace this thread with my presence. (Unless it hit's 20 pages). I won't even look at it until it hit's 20 pages. So if it does make 20 pages, make it worth it.

So is this like turning into some kind of bar thread? Where people just shoot the shit about any and everything?

Cause I can dig it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle