Who's drunk???????

WickedLiquid

Regular
Not me... it's only 4:30pm
But regardless HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Wear green, get loaded and give you miss an Irish Kiss! Have a great one everyone!
leprechaun6.gif
leprechaun6.gif
leprechaun6.gif
leprechaun6.gif
leprechaun6.gif
leprechaun6.gif
leprechaun6.gif
leprechaun6.gif

Working all day. I might toast the Irish (or whatever the hell the point is) later tonight while I watch some NCAA.

I always hated St. Patrick's Day as a kid in elementary school because of the whole pinching thing and my mother never reminded me of the entire wearing green or else you'll face hell from your peers thing.

"Saint Patrick day should be just like saint valentine's day. If you can't get drunk, you'll feel miserable."
A guy i heard on the street today

yesss i agree. it's 4:45am and i r drunk! guess who gets a 3 day weekenb? ME! Why am I still up? Because i'm eating hot dogs, SO GOOD!

i apologize to all the sober ppl who will read this and go SMH! God I hate that abbreviation! OH I'M TOO COOL! SMH! Screw off ya pretenious hipsters! oh who am I kidding I can't stay mad at you, c'mere!

WickedLiquid said:
yesss i agree. it's 4:45am and i r drunk! guess who gets a 3 day weekenb? ME! Why am I still up? Because i'm eating hot dogs, SO GOOD!

i apologize to all the sober ppl who will read this and go SMH! God I hate that abbreviation! OH I'M TOO COOL! SMH! Screw off ya pretenious hipsters! oh who am I kidding I can't stay mad at you, c'mere!
I'm quoting this so that the people world will look back at liquid's unedited post and use it against his campaign for world presidency in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle