Which is the best

• PS2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xbox

• Gcube

• Total voters
All right boys, don't get too high on your horses. I like the gamecube. It is not the best console, but I don't think the ps2 and xbox are the best consoles either. I think they are all totally equal. Whoever owns whatever console is obviously going to like his/her console the best. I do think the gamecube is an awesome console and I think it has some awesome games on it. Its stupid to say LAMEcube, or CRAPbox OR psPOO. Its quite childish and I think most people on this site are over the age of 14 so you should have grown out of all that. It is an AWFUL topic(no particular offense to steve_the_great) but it does not fit what GR used to be like. Its shallow. Also, LinksOcarina(I hate to criticise you, the ocarina of time is such an awesome game), but the fact that you used grammer in such a commonly wrong manner at the end of your sentence makes me look no more non-intelligent than you. Also, my last post was not meant to signify intelligence.

EDIT: Also, Rhodes, my "LAMEcube has 3 votes".

Right on, monkeygoat.

I'd just like to clear up that I don't hate any of the systems. I just side with the Gamecube because it has my favorite franchises, and has a lack of people going for it. Why so many people have blown it off this generation is beyond me, but they are missing out on an excellent system. If they refuse to play it and continue with their childish namecalling, I don't really think they deserve to play it, either.

monkeygoat said:
LinksOcarina(I hate to criticise you, the ocarina of time is such an awesome game), but the fact that you used grammer in such a commonly wrong manner at the end of your sentence makes me look no more non-intelligent than you. Also, my last post was not meant to signify intelligence.

It's ok monkey, I kind of have a problem with grammar, the double "too" I don't use to much. Sorry if I did annoy you with the bad grammar.

Maybe I should change my major from teaching to something else....

hehe, I don't normally get funny with people for wrong grammer, just needed something to put against you. lol. End of argument.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod