Which is the best

• PS2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xbox

• Gcube

• Total voters
Best, it would probably need to defined further. Each console has it's strenghts and weaknesses. Plus you forgot PC! :x

All I know is that I prefer my Gamecube over my Xbox. I like my Xbox, but Gamecube just delivers more IMO. I don't own a PS2, so I just won't comment on that. As to why people are against the GC, I really don't know. They're just being retarded I guess. It's a quality system with quality games, so why the hostility?

I dont think this is a bad topic to post at all. Sure we were bombarded with this topic back during the "system wars," but everyone really started to lose interest once all three systems came out. Now that the XBOX 360 has been released, I think its finally time to step back and see who won the system wars.

Personally, this PS2 owner thinks the XBOX is the best. It took a few long years to take off, but some quality titles in recent years have done it well. Also, most of the franchise titles that PS2 owners were so proud of (GTA series, MGS2) eventually made their way to the XBOX.

But infra-structural integrity of one's opinions can vary in the flux of popularity and be changed by many things, so there is never a definite win.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle