What's going on with the podcast theme contest?

we got some submissions, but fewer than i had hoped so far. i'll post them all next week.

Coming soon.

Just finished adding a "Rate this blog" feature. Which should also make picking Vox Pop winners a whole lot easier.

Doot do do. Just bumping this thread since it's still not occurred and I don't want anyone forgetting. Lalala. Etc.

:shock:

"GR Podcast Theme" sounds most suitable I find. The tooth removal one is pretty good, but it doesn't really sound like a video game podcast song. As for "Game Revolution Song", lol I made that thing in 10 minutes and it's pretty crappy -_-

Sorry sorry sorry! We had some technical difficulties getting the poll up, but now everything is running smooth.
And as Joe pointed out, we have a RSS feed as well.
Shout outs to dfn_doe for hooking that up.

petrucci said:
As for "Game Revolution Song", lol I made that thing in 10 minutes and it's pretty crappy -_-

Looks like you're winning by a landslide. I do like yours, though the talking bits are a bit goofy. The other vocalized things are okay though and the music is good.

Hm. Why is mine so much quieter than everyone elses in the poll? I thought I'd made sure the volume was right before sending it in. Huh.

I think the reason there were so few entries was because it was only mentioned in the manifesto, and on the podcast page, IIRC. If it had been more prominent on the main page there might've been more entries. Just a theory, of course.

How is "High Fives For Everyone!" In last place. That song makes me feel special. DR podcast theme and Game Revolution Song, used to work at walmart and the other worked for a slum lord and did cocaine in the 80's. So yeah vot for High Fives For Everyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod