what happened to the game revolution look!!?

what the fuck is with this white shit? looks like a goddamn pigeon shit alll over the god damn place and then decided to dry hump the fucker and piss on it leaving it look like shit. duke, tell your dumb ass advertisors that they are complete dumb fucks with no ideas on what people want and that they should go back to doing what they do best, exploiting people for their sick twisted sex games while snorting coke.

bring the red and black back!!!

Ironically it's rarely ever about what the people want when it comes to advertisers.
Get used to the changes folks. Invest in a glare reducing monitor filter, on sale right now at OnTimeSupplies.com
Why pay $60 to $100 dollars more at another site when OnTimeSupplies.com has all your office supply shopping needs? And if you order in the next week and enter the word "Chris_Crime" in the box at top right hand corner, they'll wave the shipping costs (on any purchase $19.99 or over).

That's OnTimeSupplies.com You'll be surprised by our supplies

fire, meet fire.

There's nothing unique about GR anymore. I loved the Red and Black GR theme. It was so "GR".

Thank you GR for ruining your originality and beauty. Moreover, imagine the amount of electricity this planet is wasting thanks to your BRIGHT WHITE look !!!

Yours sincerely
Fan since 1999,maybe not anymore
Mikael
(Hopes to see the old look again)

MikeMessiah said:
There's nothing unique about GR anymore. I loved the Red and Black GR theme. It was so "GR".

Thank you GR for ruining your originality and beauty. Moreover, imagine the amount of electricity this planet is wasting thanks to your BRIGHT WHITE look !!!

Yours sincerely
Fan since 1999,maybe not anymore
Mikael
(Hopes to see the old look again)

im with you, yesterday i was hitting refresh again and again because i thougt i was at game pro! is the same white - eye - burning look, then i realize what had happen, the zombies trapped at gamerevolution headquarters basment finally broke out and ate dukes brain.

BTW I am pretty sure that you'll "waste" the same amount regardless of the background colour.
It is not like my monitor nor computer is working hard to render a solid bright background. :)

Dude no, it is a proven fact that white backgrounds make eyes bleed.

What differs GR from the rest are the articles so colors and shit have nothing to do with it, but fuck me sideways, I'll have a harder time reading them.

I'm still wondering that why I see things white on my ps3, but everythings black on pc?

90ah3s.jpg

Don't do it, Affen. You want to keep that background for as long as you can!
Meanwhile, I'm actually starting to get annoyed at people complaining about the color of the site. I'm already used to it. Granted, the white isn't what we want, but we're not gonna get what we want and the sooner everyone realizes that and stops their whining the better.

If you really don't like it and want to leave, well that's sad but I guess you should because nothing is changing in the near future. If you really don't like it but want to stay, stop your bit[c]hing and get used to it.

I wouldn't be complaining if the color combo didn't literally give me a migraine... Which I guess is a good thing if the people making money off the site work for a company that makes pain relievers... Also, I like the site too much to just leave, so from now on when I want to visit GR I am just going to turn the brightness of my computer all the way down. :p

Don't be an idiot, schimmel. This isn't a third world dictatorship, it's a community forum. Discussing a site overhaul is hardly pushing the envelope, is it. I'll pitch in with what I like, thank you. If it's beyond the pale, mods know where their controls are.

Also I don't know who you are to say nothing will change in the near future. I'd predict at least some tweaks yet, irrespective of what people like or don't.

malakian said:
Don't be an idiot, schimmel.

I'm not trying to be an idiot here, I've come to terms with the new layout. I'm pretty sure that as much as we don't like it even for the next few months there probably won't be a change in color scheme.
If I'm wrong I'll film myself doing the NumaNuma dance and post it for all to see.
I'll also be very happy if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking realistically.

Usually, I'd agree with you Schimmel, but the major problem here is that the forum is actually giving people headaches. That is not good at all. It isn't a case of taste any more, it's a case of a colour change being essential.

EDIT: Trying to work on a Greasemonkey script. It's not horrible. I think... This pic was taken early on. Looks better now.

This sucks. Looks just like every other video game website. Really disappointed to see how shitty GR has gotten, this is the site I've been going to for games since I was about 12, and it being no better and just as money-grubbing than a 1up or gamepro or whatever is supremely disappointing.

Mojomike232 said:
This sucks. Looks just like every other video game website. Really disappointed to see how shitty GR has gotten, this is the site I've been going to for games since I was about 12, and it being no better and just as money-grubbing than a 1up or gamepro or whatever is supremely disappointing.

How so?

I mean, it's not like the reviews are being skewed or anything like that.

JCD said:
the major problem here is that the forum is actually giving people headaches. It isn't a case of taste any more, it's a case of a colour change being essential.

Right on, I'll agree with that. The forum is seeming to cause a lot of people headaches/migranes, and that really isn't good. I guess I am wrong.

In the long run though, I really hope this doesn't cause people to stop coming here, I think it's really a case of adjustment since other sites also have started using white as their background too.

LinksOcarina said:
Mojomike232 said:

How so?

I mean, it's not like the reviews are being skewed or anything like that.
It's still the same sight...Just different layout, colour scheme, and kinks in the navigation. Other than that, it's still GR.

And the last part schimmel said, i will agree with

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133